Crazy Lace Agate Cufflinks Silver 12mm Yellow Round Gemstones
You've bleached it, you've ironed it, you've steamed it. Now it's time for the finishing touch. Insert a little Crazy Lace Agate into your wardrobe and you'll go from sleek to dazzling.
WHY YOU NEED THESE CUFFLINKS
- Finally, get noticed and complimented for your eccentric, eye-catching style.
- Say goodbye to fashion stress. Cufflinks easily accessorize your formal wear. They help you stand out at work, business meetings, weddings, and fancy dinners.
- No fumbling around: easily opens and closes with bullet back clasps.
- Be praised for your thoughtfulness and originality; Agate cufflinks make unique gifts for both men and women.
- Feel good knowing you have support an eco-friendly American business. Each cufflink is made in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
WHO MATCHES THIS GEMSTONE
If you have any of these personality traits, these cufflinks are a match for you...
- Trend Setters
- Bold and powerful type - not afraid to be noticed
- Discreet and powerful type - subtle yet strong
- Nature lovers
- Working professionals
Benefit immediately from the power of Crazy Lace Agate stones. With Crazy Lace Agate, you no longer need to hide your true self. Break free from the mold by being confident and comfortable with your eccentricities. Happiness can't be found until you are true to yourself, and Crazy Lace Agate crystals are here to help with this. Surprise your peers with the new, true, better you.
Learn more about Agate and watch the video on this popular stone.
- Positive Affirmation: "I like to live beyond the norm"
- Primary Chakra: Solar Plexus
- Intentions: Grounding Crystals
- Birthstone: Horoscope Zodiac signs Gemini & Taurus
The yellow-toned Crazy Lace Agate stones show a variety of patterns, patches, and bands ranging from subtle to bold. They are polished into 12mm round cabochons and set in silver-plated, bullet-back cufflink metals. Easily flip the bullet clasps vertically to insert and horizontally to secure your double cuff shirts.
Gemstone: Crazy Lace Agate
Colors: Yellow, Red, Cream, Black, Gray, White
Size: 12 millimeters
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stone, each Crazy Lace Agate will differ from the other in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
Metal: Silver-Plated Brass
Open Dimensions: 1.1 inches (2.7 cm)
Closed Dimensions: 0.9 inches (2.2 cm)
*Plated metals will naturally oxidize and antique over time.
Agate is one of the harder stones. It should be kept separated from any stones that are harder than a 6.5 on the Mohs Scale of Hardness.
All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
Cufflink metals should be kept out of water. They will naturally oxidize with wear. If there is a malfunction in the bullet-back clasp or the stones come loose over time, please contact us for a repair or replacement.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Check our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Check our Return Policy.
If you like the look of these cufflinks, you'll also want to add Gold Crazy Lace Agate cufflinks to your collection.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Cufflinks Guide
- How to Wear Cufflinks
- Lifestyle ideas for Cufflinks
- Women can wear Cufflinks, Too
- Shop the Full Cufflinks Collection
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Note: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.