Lapis Peacekeepers Bracelet Designer BulletGenuine Blue Lazuli Gemstone
Pierce through the clutter of your mind with your new Lapis Lazuli bullet bracelet. Set with genuine blue gemstones, the empty ammo shell has been upcycled to bring you energies of peace. Slip on this designer jewel and blast your aura into the spiritual realms.
WHO MATCHES THIS BRACELET
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, the Lapis bullet bracelet is for you:
- You are an activist for peace and justice
- You need a reminder to listen to your intuition
- You love to show off your stunning bold style
- You like to see the positive side of every situation
WHY WEAR LAPIS BULLET BRACELETS
- Easy to slip on and off. No more battling with impossible clasps.
- Great bracelet for both meditation and fashion
- Can be stacked up for a whole arsenal of style
- Instead of adding to the trash heap, the bullet casing has been transformed into art jewelry
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business. Each bracelet is beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
Lapis Lazuli shows you that there's much more to this life beyond the mundane of your everyday routine. It opens up your Third Eye to tie you with your Higher Self. Your Higher Self has all of the right answers. Lapis builds your connection with intuition. This meditative stone is a champion of deep peace.
- Positive Affirmation: "Make Peace, Not War"
- Intentions: Meditation Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Third Eye Chakra
- Zodiac Birthstone: Aquarius, Taurus
Your new bracelet features authentic blue Lapis Lazuli stones which may show natural white Calcite and gold Pyrite inclusions. The stones are polished into round-ish beads and are strung with a 9mm Luger Winchester bullet bead set with a Lapis Lazuli gemstone. The beads are beaded on 4 strands of sturdy elastic stretch cord.
Bullet Bead Measurements: 1.1 x 0.4 inches (30 x 9mm)
Gemstones: Lapis Lazuli
Colors: Blue, White, Gold
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each Lapis bead will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
WHAT IS MY TRUE BRACELET SIZE?
To determine your bracelet size, measure around the area of your wrist that you wish the bracelet to lie. For an instructional video and tutorial, visit Bracelet Sizing Guide.
We offer a wide range of sizes in stretch bracelets from 5.5 to 8.25 inches. If you need smaller or larger sizes, please contact us.
STRETCH BRACELET CARE
This bracelet should be slipped on and off your wrist with care. Stretch cord should be taken off when showering, washing dishes and swimming. Do not overstretch.
Stretch cord will naturally stretch out over time. Please have your stretch bracelets restrung whenever you feel them becoming loose. Restringing service is complimentary for VIP club members.
The brass casing will oxidize and antique naturally over time.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Lapis Bullet Bracelet, you will love the Lapis Pyrite Bracelet.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Bracelet Guide & Sizing
- Lapis Meanings & Uses
How to Care for your Jewelry
- 10 Unique Gifts for Jewelry Lovers
- Be in the Know, Be a VIP
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.