Chakra Bracelet 9mm Black Rainbow Obsidian Essential Crystal Healing Stretch
Let the colors of the rainbow activate your chakra energies. With Rainbow Obsidian protecting your aura and chakra stones keeping you balanced, this gemstone bracelet is essential to wear every day.
WHO MATCHES THIS BRACELET?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this bracelet is for you:
- You want to balance all of your chakras
- You are attracted to rainbows
- You need more color in your life
- You could use a protection stone
- You seek uplifting energies
WHY WEAR CHAKRA BRACELETS?
- Easy to slip on and off; no more battling with impossible clasps
- Comes in multiple sizes for a stackable statement look
- Unisex design makes it an eye-catching gift for both men and women
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each bracelet is beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
The colors of the seven main chakras correspond to the colors of the rainbow. Chakra stones help to open and balance the chakras so that you can live a more balanced lifestyle.
- Positive Affirmation: "I protect your chakras"
- Primary Chakras: All
Your new bracelet features genuine Rainbow Obsidian and chakra stones. The Obsidian is a black volcanic stone showing subtle rainbow colors under direct light. The natural stones are all polished into round-ish beads and beaded on a sturdy elastic stretch cord.
Crown Chakra: white Snow Quartz
Third Eye Chakra: purple Fluorite
Throat Chakra: blue Angelite
Heart Chakra: green and pink Unakite
Solar Plexus Chakra: yellow Calcite
Sacral Chakra: orange Carnelian
Root Chakra: red Jasper
*All stones are natural, untreated except for heated Carnelian.
Gemstone: Rainbow Obsidian
Colors: Black with sheen
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stone, each bead will differ from the other in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
WHAT IS MY TRUE BRACELET SIZE?
To determine your bracelet size, measure around the area of your wrist that you wish the bracelet to lie. For an instructional video and tutorial, visit Bracelet Sizing Guide.
We offer a wide range of sizes in stretch bracelets from 5.5 to 8.25 inches. If you need smaller or larger sizes, please contact us.
STRETCH BRACELET CARE
- All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
- Stretch cord should be taken off when showering, washing dishes and swimming.
- Stretch bracelets should be slipped on and off the wrist with care. Do not overstretch.
- Stretch cord will naturally stretch out over time. Please have your stretch bracelets restrung whenever you feel them becoming loose.
- Store in the signature Satin Crystals gift box or somewhere just as safe.
- Restringing service is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Chakra Bracelet, layer it up with Chakra Quartz Bracelet.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Watch the Chakra Bracelet Video
Bracelet Guide & Sizing
How to Open your Chakras
- How to Care for your Jewelry
Shop the Full Bracelet Collection
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.