Lapis Lazuli Cufflinks Gold 12mm Starry Blue Round Dreamy Gemstones
Imagine yourself reveling in the starry night skies as you gaze into the deep blue colors of Lapis Lazuli. Wearing your blue gemstone cufflinks, you are ready for all the sweet possibilities that abound under the cover of a dreamy warm night.
WHY YOU NEED THESE CUFFLINKS
- Finally, get noticed and complimented for your attractive, eye-catching style.
- Say goodbye to fashion stress. Cufflinks easily accessorize your formal wear. They help you stand out at work, business meetings, weddings, and fancy dinners.
- No fumbling around: easily opens and closes with bullet back clasps.
- Be praised for your thoughtfulness and originality; gemstone cufflinks make unique gifts for both men and women.
- Feel good knowing you have support an eco-friendly American business. Each cufflink is assembled in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
WHO MATCHES THIS GEMSTONE
If you identify or aspire to any of these traits, these cufflinks are a match for you...
- You have a bold personality
- You have a sophisticated style
- You are known for your confidence
- You come alive on starry nights
- Your Third Eye Chakra is open
Lapis Lazuli shows you that there's much more to this life beyond the mundane of your everyday routine. It opens up your Third Eye to tie you with your Higher Self. Your Higher Self has all of the right answers. Lapis builds your connection with intuition. This meditative stone is a champion of deep peace.
Positive Affirmation: "I make dreams come true"
- Intentions: Meditation Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Third Eye Chakra
- Zodiac Birthstone: Aquarius, Taurus
Your new cufflinks feature real blue Lapis Lazuli stones showing gold Pyrite and white Calcite inclusions. They are polished into domed, 12mm round cabochons and set in gold bullet-back cufflinks.
Easily flip the bullet clasps vertically to insert and horizontally to secure your double cuff shirts.
Gemstones: Lapis Lazuli
Colors: Blue, White, Gold
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each gemstone will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
Metal: Gold Plated Brass
Open Dimensions: 1.1 inches
Closed Dimensions: 0.9 inches
All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
Plated metals are naturally subject to tarnish, oxidation and color change over time.
Cufflink metals should be kept out of water.
Store your cufflinks in the Satin Crystals gift box for safety.
Repair for this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Check our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Check our Return Policy.
If you like the look of these cufflinks, you'll also want to add Malachite Gold Cufflinks to your collection.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- How to Wear Cufflinks
- Women can wear Cufflinks, Too
- Shop the Full Cufflinks Collection
Be in the know, join the VIP
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.