Sodalite Cufflinks Antique Bronze 12mm Blue Round Professional Gems
Blue gemstones exude authority and respect. Choose Sodalite cufflinks and show off your style, power, and professionalism. These natural blue stones are set in an antiqued bronze for that vintage flair.
WHY YOU NEED THESE CUFFLINKS
- Finally, get noticed and complimented for your attractive, eye-catching style.
- Say goodbye to fashion stress. Cufflinks easily accessorize your formal wear. They help you stand out at work, business meetings, weddings, and fancy dinners.
- No fumbling around: easily opens and closes with bullet back clasps.
- Be praised for your thoughtfulness and originality; gemstone cufflinks make unique gifts for both men and women.
- Feel good knowing you have support an eco-friendly American business. Each cufflink is assembled in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
WHO MATCHES THIS GEMSTONE
If you identify or aspire to any of these traits, these cufflinks are a match for you...
- You love the color blue
- You are business-minded
- Your mind is wandering aimlessly
- You want to look your best
- You wish to balance your Third Eye Chakra
Sodalite is a stone of mental balance. It balances your thoughts to align with a positive mind frame. Instead of aimless ideas, this healing stone is about making those ideas into reality. It is a stone of action and follow-through. Use Sodalite when you are feeling fruitless and need direction to manifest your goals.
- Positive Affirmation: "I am always professional"
- Primary Chakra: Third Eye Chakra
- Intentions: Meditation Crystals
- Birthstone: Horoscope Zodiac signs Capricorn, Sagittarius
Your new cufflinks feature real blue Sodalite stones which may show white patches and mineral inclusions. They are polished into domed, round cabochons and set in bronze bullet-back cufflinks.
Easily flip the bullet clasps vertically to insert and horizontally to secure your double cuff shirts.
Colors: Blue, White
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each gemstone will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
Metal: Antiqued Bronze
Open Dimensions: 1.1 inches
Closed Dimensions: 0.9 inches
All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
Cufflink metals should be kept out of water. Although these are already antiqued, they may naturally oxidize and change colors over time.
Store your cufflinks in the included Satin Crystals gift box for safety.
Repair for this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Check our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Check our Return Policy.
If you like the look of these cufflinks, you'll also want to add Rhodochrosite Bronze Cufflinks to your collection.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Watch the Video on these cufflinks
- How to Wear Cufflinks
- Be a VIP, join the club
- Women can wear Cufflinks, Too
- Shop the Full Cufflinks Collection
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.