Bloodstone Howlite Necklace White Green Round Beaded Gemstone Healing
If you are feeling scattered and without a true direction, walk the path with Bloodstone and Howlite. This gemstone necklace combines two stones to help you focus on your goals. Wear it and find your true self on this journey you call life.
WHO MATCHES THIS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this necklace is for you:
- You love the feel of real gemstones
- You need some focus and goals in your life
- You want to connect with your Higher Self
- Your Crown and Heart chakras need some love
- You would rather wear than hold your healing crystals
WHY WEAR THIS BLOODSTONE HOWLITE NECKLACE?
- The extra-large clasp makes it easy to secure your necklace; no more fumbling with small clasps.
- This dark and light combination is a great alternative to your classic black and white.
- The necklace comes in multiple lengths, making it easy to layer for a stunning look.
- Great for both men and women, it makes a unique present for friends, couples and spouses.
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business. Each necklace is hand-beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
If you are stuck in a holding pattern, spinning circles, choose this Bloodstone and Howlite combination to get you going. Howlite provides you with the clarity of your future path, your true goals and where you should be heading. Bloodstone provides you with the courage to move past your traumas and fears. Together, these healing crystals lead you forward with a supportive energy of understanding.
Learn more about Bloodstone Meanings.
Learn more about Howlite Meanings.
- Positive Affirmation: "Walk your path with courage"
- Intentions: Abundance Crystals, New Beginnings Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Heart Chakra, Crown Chakra
- Zodiac Stones: Aries, Cancer
Your new necklace features genuine Indian Bloodstone and Howlite stones. The Bloodstones are forest green stones that may show white, yellow and highly-sought red fleck inclusions. The Howlite is a white stone with occasional gray veins. The stones are polished into roundish beads and are beaded on professional necklace wire with gunmetal accent beads. The necklace is secured with a large lobster clasp.
Metal: Gunmetal Brass
Clasp Measurements: 12x19mm
Metal Beads: 4mm
Gemstones: Bloodstone, Howlite
Colors: Green, Red, White, Yellow, Gray
Origin: India & USA
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
Hardness: 7 & 3-3.5
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each bead will differ from the other in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
Although antiqued, the metal may oxidize and change colors naturally over time. As will the raku firing on the ceramic pendant.
Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry.
You could also store it in the Satin Crystals gift box that it will arrive in.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Bloodstone Howlite Necklace, you will love the Howlite Stretch Bracelet.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Bloodstone Jewelry for the Modern Queen
- How Bloodstone became Popular
- Shop the Full Necklace Collection
- Your Necklace Guide
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.