Beryl Bracelet 9mm Medley Blue Green Aquamarine Pink Morganite Heliodor Stretch
Like crystallized cotton candy, this colorful pastel bracelet will have you feeling carefree again. Choose Beryl when you find yourself in a mundane routine and need to insert some fun back into your life. This inspiring bracelet includes impressive Aquamarine, Heliodor, and Morganite gemstones.
WHO MATCHES THIS BRACELET?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this bracelet is for you:
- You are attracted to pastel colors
- You could use a break from a hectic schedule
- You want to connect with your metaphysical side
- You need to balance your Heart and Throat chakras
- You love wearing crystal healing gemstones for fashion
WHY WEAR BERYL BRACELETS?
- Easy to slip on and off; no more battling with impossible clasps
- Great bracelet for both meditation and fashion
- Comes in lots of sizes for the perfect fit
- Genuine gemstones have the authentic feel that synthetics can not replicate
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each bracelet is hand-beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
This particular mix of the Beryl crystal family includes Aquamarine, Heliodor, and Morganite. The serene combination lowers your stress and lets you breathe in the beauty of the day. It is perfect for empaths and healers who need self-care after work in a chaotic world. Learn more and watch the video on Aquamarine.
- Positive Affirmation: "Let's get back to a carefree spirit"
- Intentions: Calming Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra
- Birthstone: March
- Zodiac Stones: Pisces
Your new bracelet features authentic Beryl gemstones. The stones may include translucent blue or green Aquamarine, yellow or green Heliodor and pink Morganite. They are polished into round-ish beads and beaded on a sturdy stretch cord.
Colors: Blue-Green, Blue, Green, Pink
Treatment: Natural, Heated & Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each bead will differ from the other in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
WHAT IS MY TRUE BRACELET SIZE?
To determine your bracelet size, measure around the area of your wrist that you wish the bracelet to lie. For an instructional video and tutorial, visit Bracelet Sizing Guide.
We offer a wide range of sizes in stretch bracelets from 5.5 to 8.25 inches. If you need smaller or larger sizes, please contact us.
STRETCH BRACELET CARE
- All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
- Stretch cord should be taken off when showering, washing dishes and swimming.
- Stretch bracelets should be slipped on and off the wrist with care. Do not overstretch.
- Store your bracelet in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
- Stretch cord will naturally stretch out over time. Please have your stretch bracelets restrung whenever you feel them becoming loose.
- Restringing service is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Beryl Bracelet, you will love the Blue Lace Agate Earrings.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.