Libyan Desert Glass Meteorite Necklace Yellow Gem Silver Cage Choker
Capture the high vibrations of authentic Libyan Desert Glass. Sitting secure in its spiral cage, this natural Meteorite will capture the positive energy wherever you go. Wear it prominently at your neck and absorb its sunny yellow rays.
WHO MATCHES THIS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to or do you aspire to one or more of these qualities? If so, this necklace is for you:
- You are curious about outer space and alien civilizations
- You love the color yellow
- You seek a high spiritual vibration
- You cherish historic meteorites and the energies they possess
- You wish to gift someone with a rare and unusual cosmic treasure
WHY WEAR THIS METEORITE NECKLACE?
- Add strips of essential oils to the cage
- Add written wishes and manifestations to the cage
- The neck wire is flat and sturdy, smooth against your skin
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each necklace is assembled in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
Libyan Desert Glass is an Impactite Tektite from Egypt. Hold this ancient treasure to channel the energy of gods and pharaohs. It will bring you a greater understanding of history, your ancestry and your fellow beings around the galaxy.
Learn more about Libyan Desert Glass and other fascinating Meteorites.
- Positive Affirmation: "I am connected to creation"
- Intentions: Meditation Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Solar Plexus Chakra
Your new necklace features an authentic Libyan Desert Glass stone. This is a translucent yellow meteorite in its organic, unaltered formation secured in a silver-steel cage pendant. The pendant hangs from a thick brass choker necklace secured with a lobster claw clasp.
Metal: Silver Plated Brass
Pendant Measurements: 2 x 1 inches
Necklace Measurements: 15 to 16 inches, adjustable
LIBYAN DESERT GLASS ORIGIN
Libyan Desert Glass is also known as the Great Sand Sea Glass. It is found in East Sahara, Libya, and West Egypt over areas of tens of square kilometers. Although the origin of this glass is uncertain, it has long been considered of possible meteoritic origin. It is the purest natural silica glass ever found on earth. It has been dated back to about 26 million years ago and was used to make tools during the Pleistocene period. It is usually glassy yellow and either tumbled smooth by the sand or rocky.
Gemstones: Libyan Desert Glass
Size: 15-20mm, 1.5 to 2 grams (varies)
Age: 26 million years
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the meteorites, each stone will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
- All authentic Meteorites should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
- Keep the Moldavite secure by not stretching the cage.
- Plated metals may oxidize, tarnish and change colors naturally over time.
- Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry.
- You could also store it in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
- Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this necklace, you will love the Moldavite Cage Necklace.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.