Libyan Desert Glass Necklace Royal King Tut Sahara Desert Gem
King Tut wore a real Libyan Desert Glass jewel to symbolize his royalty, and now you can too. Harness the power of the pharaohs through your authentic Libyan Desert Glass necklace. Set on adjustable sterling silver, this bright yellow Tektite delivers you the energy of the sun, stars, and ancient sands. You look and feel royal with this Libyan Desert Glass adorning your aura.
Your new necklace features an authentic Libyan Desert Glass stone. This is a translucent yellow meteorite in its organic, unaltered formation secured on a sterling silver bail. The pendant hangs from a thick sterling silver snake chain which is adjustable through a silicone ball chain and secured with a lobster claw clasp.
Metal: Sterling Silver
Pendant Measures: 1 - 1.5 inches
Necklace Chain: 16-24 inches adjustable, 1.1 mm thick
DO YOU MATCH THIS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to or do you aspire to one or more of these qualities? If so, this necklace is for you:
- You feel happy connecting with nature's rarest minerals
- You love the color yellow
- You seek a high spiritual vibration
- You cherish meteorites and the cosmic energy they hold
- You enjoy giving gifts that surprise and delight
WHY WEAR THIS LIBYAN DESERT GLASS NECKLACE?
- Sterling Silver ensures quality and beauty
- Comes in various lengths for layering
- Unisex design is great to gift to men and women
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each necklace is assembled in California by Sheila Satin
Libyan Desert Glass is an Impactite Tektite from Egypt. Hold this ancient treasure to channel the energy of gods and pharaohs. It will bring you a greater understanding of history, your ancestry, and your fellow beings around the galaxy.
- Positive Affirmation: "I harness the energy of Royal Sahara"
- Intentions: Meditation Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Solar Plexus and Crown Chakras
LIBYAN DESERT GLASS ORIGIN
Libyan Desert Glass is also known as the Great Sand Sea Glass. It is found in East Sahara, Libya, and West Egypt over areas of tens of square kilometers. Although the origin of this glass is uncertain, it has long been considered of possible meteoritic origin. It is the purest natural silica glass ever found on earth. It has been dated back to about 26 million years ago and was used to make tools during the Pleistocene period. It is usually glassy yellow and either tumbled smooth by the sand or rocky.
Measures: 1 to 1.5 inches
Age: 26 million years
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the Tektites, each Libyan Desert Glass will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
All authentic gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
Sterling Silver will oxidize, clean it with a precious metal cloth or solution.
Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry.
You could also store it in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila, Lisa and Ann Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.