Bloodstone Arrowhead Necklace Designer Gold Point Beaded Confidence
You hit the bullseye every time wearing your new golden arrowhead necklace. Beaded for a dazzling display of confidence, you will strut your stuff with triumphant style. A stone of courage and sacrifice, Bloodstone is ready to boost your energy and get you through the tough times. Wear this Bloodstone arrowhead necklace when you are ready to shine.
WHO MATCHES THIS BLOODSTONE NECKLACE?
Can you relate to or do you aspire to one or more of these qualities? If so, this necklace is for you:
- You have always wanted to be the Golden Child
- You seek confidence and courage
- You are attracted archery and warrior way
- You wish to manifest positive energies
- You want to balance your Heart Chakra
WHY WEAR THIS NECKLACE?
- Indian Bloodstone is the most coveted of Bloodstones for its deep colors and red inclusions
- Enjoy all the compliments that will come your way wearing this necklace
- The necklace comes in multiple lengths, making it easy to layer for a stunning look
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each necklace is hand-beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
Bloodstone is a sacrificing stone, helping to heal your past traumas. Leaving your problems behind, you can move into the future with great courage and strength. Bloodstone is your humble but powerful protector, bodyguard, and your trusted friend. It helps you to move forward and enjoy life in the wealth of positivity.
Learn more about Bloodstone Meanings.
- Positive Affirmation: "I am a Golden Child"
- Intentions: Abundance Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Heart Chakra
- Zodiac Stones: Aries
Your new necklace features authentic Indian Bloodstone. The Bloodstones are forest green stones that may show white, yellow and highly-sought red fleck inclusions. The stones are polished into roundish beads and are beaded with gold accent beads. The necklace hangs with a gold arrowhead pendant and is secured with a toggle clasp.
Pendants Measurements: 2.5 x 1 inches
Colors: Green, Red, White, Yellow
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each Bloodstone bead will differ from the other in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
All metals may oxidize and change colors naturally over time.
Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry.
You could also store it in the Satin Crystals gift box.
The repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Bloodstone Necklace, you will love the Bloodstone Goddess Necklace.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Bloodstone Jewelry for the Modern Queen
- How Bloodstone became Popular
- Shop the Full Necklace Collection
- Your Necklace Guide
- Stay in the know, join the VIP
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.