Bloodstone Goddess Necklace Green Beaded Gemstones Mother Earth Raku
Lift up your wings and rise with the Goddess. This Bloodstone Goddess necklace is subtle in its tone but powerful in its symbolism. Wear this empowering jewel to bring out your strong feminine energies. Embrace your mighty energies and live life with abundance.
WHO MATCHES THIS BLOODSTONE NECKLACE?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this necklace is for you:
- You want to show off your Goddess within
- You believe in your feminine powers
- You wish to manifest positive energies
- You want to balance your Heart Chakra
- You need an emblem of support at your heart
WHY WEAR THIS GODDESS NECKLACE?
- Indian Bloodstone is the most coveted of Bloodstones for its deep colors and red inclusions.
- The colors are discreet, but the design is empowering. The organic green tones make it great to blend in with your dark clothing or contrast boldly against your lighter outfits.
- The necklace comes in multiple lengths, making it easy to layer for a stunning look.
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business.
- Each necklace is hand-beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Bloodstone is a sacrificing stone, helping to heal your past traumas. Leaving your problems behind, you can move into the future with great courage and strength. Bloodstone is your humble but powerful protector, bodyguard, and your trusted friend. It helps you to move forward and enjoy life in the wealth of positivity.
Learn more about Bloodstone Meanings.
- Positive Affirmation: "I rise up and shake off my troubled past"
- Intentions: Abundance Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Heart Chakra
- Zodiac Stones: Aries
Your new necklace features an iridescent porcelain ceramic raku Goddess pendant and genuine Indian Bloodstone. The Bloodstones are forest green stones that may show white, yellow and highly-sought red fleck inclusions. The stones are polished into roundish beads and are beaded on professional necklace wire with antique copper accent beads. The necklace is secured with an antiqued copper toggle clasp.
Metal: Antique Copper
Clasp Measurements: 10x20mm
Pendants Measurements: 55 x 15 x 10mm
Metal Beads: 4mm
Colors: Green, Red, White, Yellow
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each Bloodstone bead will differ from the other in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
Although antiqued, the metal may oxidize and change colors naturally over time. As will the raku firing on the ceramic pendant.
Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry.
You could also store it in the Satin Crystals gift box that it will arrive in.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Bloodstone Goddess Necklace, you will love the Bloodstone Goddess Earrings.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Bloodstone Jewelry for the Modern Queen
- How Bloodstone became Popular
- Shop the Full Necklace Collection
- Your Necklace Guide
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.