Aventurine Gold Cufflinks 12mm Green Gemstone Pair
Feel the energy of abundance flowing through your fingertips and resonating your entire body when you put on these Green Aventurine cufflinks. These stones of prosperity are magnets for success. Not only do they provide a healing touch, but they give your french cuffs an exquisitely sharp and professional look.
WHY YOU NEED THESE CUFFLINKS
- Finally get noticed and complimented for your attractive, eye-catching style.
- Say goodbye to fashion stress. Cufflinks easily accessorize your formal wear. They help you stand out at work, business meetings, weddings, and fancy dinners.
- No fumbling around: easily opens and closes with bullet back clasps.
- Be praised for your thoughtfulness and originality; gemstone cufflinks make unique gifts for both men and women.
- Feel good knowing you have support an eco-friendly American business. Each cufflink is assembled in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
WHO MATCHES THIS GEMSTONE
If you identify or aspire to any of these traits, these cufflinks are a match for you...
- Money Lovers
- Success Seekers
- Working Professionals
- Generous Donors
- Fan of the color Green
Benefit immediately from the power of Aventurine stones. The green tones are synonymous for success. Aventurine is the most popular of Abundance crystals, calling in whatever you set your mind to. Surround yourself in an aura of plentiful positivity.
Learn more about Aventurine and watch the video on this popular stone.
- Positive Affirmation: "I always aspire for abundance"
- Primary Chakra: Heart Chakra
- Intentions: Abundance Crystals
- Birthstone: Horoscope Zodiac signs Aries & Scorpio
Your new cufflinks feature translucent green Aventurine stones which may show subtle mineral inclusions. They are polished into domed, 12mm round cabochons and set in gold-plated, bullet-back cufflink metals. Easily flip the bullet clasps vertically to insert and horizontally to secure your double cuff shirts.
Size: 12 millimeters
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stone, each Aventurine may differ from the other in shape, colors and inclusions.
Metal: Gold-Plated Brass
Open Dimensions: 1.1 inches
Closed Dimensions: 0.9 inches
*Plated metals will naturally oxidize and antique over time.
Aventurine is one of the harder stones. It should be kept separated from any stones that are harder than a 6.5 on the Mohs Scale of Hardness.
All natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
Cufflink metals should be kept out of water. They will naturally oxidize with wear. If there is a malfunction in the bullet-back clasp or the stones come loose over time, please contact us for a repair or replacement.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible to several countries. Check our Shipping Policy.
30 day hassle-free returns. Check our Return Policy.
If you like the look of these cufflinks, you'll also want to add Silver Aventurine cufflinks to your collection.
People also searched for..
Related Articles and Links..
- Cufflinks Guide
- How to Wear Cufflinks
- Lifestyle ideas for Cufflinks
- Women can wear Cufflinks, Too
- Shop the Full Cufflinks Collection