Moldavite and Ethiopian Fire Opal Ring Natural Gem Sterling Silver Fascinating (Size 7.5)
Why settle for having the whole world in your hand when you can have the entire galaxy wrapped around your finger? This real Moldavite and Fire Opal ring is set in an eye-catching sterling silver design. Show off this token of the stars while enjoying the massive healing benefits of Moldavite and Fire Opal.
WHO MATCHES THIS MOLDAVITE AND FIRE OPAL RING?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this ring is for you:
- You have the attitude of a global citizen
- Your fashion sense is beyond-this-world
- You are drawn to real meteorites and space stones
- You want your heart and crown chakras flowing with cosmic love
- You feel comfortable knowing you get the exact same ring as the one in the photos
WHY WEAR THIS MOLDAVITE AND FIRE OPAL RING?
- Sterling Silver is a durable investment and a hypoallergenic choice
- Makes a eye-catching statement piece, sure to bring you many compliments
- Authentic Moldavite and Fire Opal have a superior look and feel to synthetics
- Feel good knowing you support an American business, Satin Crystals, based in California, USA.
Moldavite is a highly cherished green gemstone Tektite from the Czech Republic with an amazing spiritual vibration. Moldavite healing crystals are perfect for astral traveling the galaxy. It helps you connect with your higher self, guardian angels and master beings. This Meteorite opens your Heart Chakra to bring true love from the stars above.
Fire Opal crystals are helpful for enhancing dream work and assisting with spiritual journey. Fore Opals can also be used to stimulate change and manifest your ideas. Physically, Fire Opals have also been associated with improving circulation.
Learn about the Metaphysical Meaning of Meteorites.
- Positive Affirmation: "I've got the whole galaxy wrapped around my finger"
- Intentions: Meditation Crystals, Love Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Heart Chakra, Crown Chakra
MOLDAVITE ORIGIN STORY
Your prized gemstone is from the Czech Republic - the only country on Earth that has real Moldavite. It boasts attractive green glassy textures and whimsical clarity. This cosmic treasure originated from a specific meteor impact that took place 14.7 million years ago.
Satin Crystals Moldavite is guaranteed authentic, unlike many of the factory-made imposters out there. Order it today to become an exclusive owner of limited Moldavite before it is gone.
MOLDAVITE TEKTITE CLASSIFICATION
Moldavite is a rare Tektite with a unique olive green, forest green or blue-green silicon substance. It originated from a meteorite impact in south Germany that formed the Ries Crater. The melted and splattered material became airborne and most fell in Bohemia by the river Moldau of current day Czech Republic. 99% of all Moldavite comes from the South Bohemian localities, 1% were found in South Moravian localities.
Learn more about Stony Meteorites and Classifications.
Metal: Sterling Silver .925
Size: 7.5 (Click to determine your Ring Size)
Gemstone: Moldavite, Ethiopian Fire Opal
Colors: Green, white
Size: 6mm - 10mm
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
- All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
- Sterling silver will tarnish over time. Use a cleaning cloth or solution to polish.
- Store the ring in the included Satin Crystals gift box or somewhere just as safe.
- Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Moldavite ring, you will love this Moldavite Necklace.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Your Guide to Rings & Sizing
- The Top 5 Uses of Moldavite
- Shop the Full Meteorite Collection
- Shop the Full Ring Collection
- Introduction to Meteorites
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.