Jasper Green Crocodile Sphere Protective Crystal Kambaba Stone Guardian C50 (Fault Line, 3.1")
Your enchanting crystal sphere is made from protective and watchful Crocodile Jasper. When you place it on display in your home or office, the orb becomes a watchful guardian that scares away negative forces and people. The grounding energy ball makes an amazing gift for hikers, nature dwellers, garden fanatics, and animal lovers.
"Fault Line" has natural lines running through the marshy green Jasper. It is size 3.1 inches and weighs 1.4 pounds.
IS THIS GREEN JASPER BALL YOUR MATCH?
If you can relate to one or more of these qualities, the Green Jasper sphere is right for you:
- You seek a protective crystal that watches over you vigilantly
- You find Crocodiles to be fascinating
- You desire a crystal that is going to turn eyes and be noticed when on display
- You prefer healthy love and an open Heart Chakra over drama
- You feel comfortable and joyous knowing you get the exact same sphere as seen in the photos.
GREEN JASPER MEANING
Green Crodocile Kambala Jasper extracts the little known energy of the deep forest wildlife and marshes. Its watchful black Crocodile and Alligator eyes become your fiercest guardians, keeping you safe as you navigate through the adventures of life and spirit. Green Jasper is an excellent friend for those who need a break from the daily grind. It brings back the love and healing energy of nature.
Learn More About Jasper and watch the video on this popular stone.
- Positive Affirmation: "I guard your soul against savages"
- Intentions: Grounding Crystals, Protection Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Heart Chakra
- Horoscope Zodiac Signs: Aries
WHERE TO PUT YOUR JASPER BALL
Feng Shui energy placement for this sphere depends on which of the stone's power you want to focus on:
- Protection of Home: Living Room
- Nourishing your Plants: Greenhouse or garden
- Heart Chakra Healing: Within your aura field
- Meditation: Healing/meditation area
- Aesthetics: Front and center of any room of your home or office, preferably under a light to showcase its beautiful colors
MINERAL FACTS FOR JASPER STONE
Jasper is found worldwide, wherever microscopic Quartz is found. Because it is related to Quartz, it has a similar Mohs Scale of Hardness of 6.5 - 7.5. Because it is relatively hard, Jasper is easily made into a variety of objects, carvings, and jewelry.
To learn scientific and mineralogical facts about this crystal, please visit our Jasper Stone Article.
HOW TO USE CRYSTAL SPHERES
The crystal ball is a foundation stone for true healers, psychic readers, and the spiritually inclined. Use your sphere for:
- Gazing: It is the fortune teller's tool to reveal past, present, and future
- Meditation: Hold it in your hands to reap the benefits of crystal power
- Massage: Gently roll it against tired and stressed areas of your body.
- Feng Shui: Place it in your home, office, or desk for positive energy.
For complete uses and instructions, please visit How to use Crystal Balls.
Always clean, charge and program new stones. Learn how to Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin hand-pick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Green Jasper ball, you may also enjoy this Green Jasper Pyramid
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Jasper Stone Properties
- How to Use Crystal Balls
- How to Crystal Ball Gaze
- Shop the Full Jasper Collection
- Shop the Full Crystal Spheres Collection