Ruby Zoisite Bracelet 3-Layer Coil Memory Wire Black Wood Green Red Stone
Within the darkness of wood and stone, emerges a Ruby in the rough. Your new coil bracelet is beaded on three layers of silver memory wire with black wood beads and green Zoisite stones showing spots of red Ruby inclusions. This unique Ruby Zoisite wrap bracelet provides a stacked look in one piece of statement jewelry.
WHO MATCHES THIS BRACELET?
Can you relate to or do you aspire to one or more of these qualities? If so, this bracelet is for you:
- You love to show off a unique personal style
- Your heart chakra could use a boost
- You love when gemstones sparkle
- You are a lover of mother nature's artwork
- You like to wear dark colors
WHY WEAR RUBY ZOISITE BRACELETS?
- Accommodates a range of wrist sizes
- Lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear
- The eye-catching design brings you many compliments
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each bracelet is beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
Go arm-in-arm into your love adventures with Ruby Zoisite. This healing crystal combines the two colors, green and pink, that vibrate best with your Heart Chakra. If it's not self-love you seek, you can also focus on attracting positive relationships into your life with Ruby Zoisite.
- Positive Affirmation: "I revel in my individuality"
- Primary Chakra: Heart Chakra
- Intentions: Love Crystals
Your new bracelet features authentic Ruby Zoisite. These are green Zoisite gemstones with black Hornblende and the occasional red Ruby inclusion. The stones are polished into round beads and are beaded with black wood on 3 coils of memory wire.
Metal: Carbon Steel
Measures: 2.25 inches wide (conforms to small to medium wrists 5 to 7 inches)
Gemstone: Ruby Zoisite
Colors: Green, Black, Red
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stone, each bead will differ from the other in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
WHAT IS MY TRUE BRACELET SIZE?
To determine your bracelet size, measure around the area of your wrist that you wish the bracelet to lie. For an instructional video and tutorial, visit Bracelet Sizing Guide.
We offer a wide range of sizes in bracelets from 5.5 to 8.25 inches. If you need smaller or larger sizes, please contact us.
MEMORY WIRE BRACELET CARE
- All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
- Memory wire should be coiled gently starting at one end. Do not bend it out of shape. Learn How to Properly Wear Memory Wire Bracelets.
- Although antiqued, the metal may still naturally tarnish, oxidize or change colors over time.
- Store in the signature Satin Crystals gift box or somewhere just as safe.
- Restringing service is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Ruby Zoisite Bracelet, you will love the Ruby Zoisite Earrings.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Bracelet Guide & Sizing
- How to Care for your Jewelry
- How to Wear Memory Wire Bracelets
Shop the Full Bracelet Collection
- Be in the know, Join the VIP
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.