Aventurine Medley Anklet 6mm Colorful Orange Yellow Green Stone Beach Stretch
Inspired by the white sand beaches and colorful culture of coastal Mexico, this Aventurine anklet brings you a bright energy. Dance through the warm summer days with happily decorated feet. Or perhaps you will dream of tropical holidays while wearing your Aventurine anklet on a cold winters night.
WHO MATCHES THIS ANKLET?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this anklet is for you:
- You have a colorful personality
- You are a fun-loving, joyous soul
- You want to balance the lower chakras
- You are ready to manifest abundance
- You are a bohemian, beach person
WHY WEAR ANKLE BRACELETS?
- Stretch cord is easy to slip on and off. No more battling with impossible clasps
- Comes in various sizes for a stackable design
- Bring unique flair to your footwear
- Wearing genuine gemstones brings you the natural energies that synthetics lack
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each anklet is beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
Aventurine is popularly known as the stone of abundance. Whether you are looking for an abundance of wealth, love, health or success, this is the stone to help you get there. This colorful medley version of Aventurine adds the abundance of color to an otherwise drab day.
Learn more about Aventurine and watch the video on this popular stone.
- Positive Affirmation: "Colors fill me with a carefree dance"
- Primary Chakra: Heart Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra, Sacral Chakra, Root Chakra
- Intentions: Abundance Crystals
- Birthstone: Horoscope Zodiac signs Aries & Scorpio
Your new anklet features genuine Aventurine gemstones showing tones of green, red, yellow and orange. They are polished into round-ish beads and are beaded on a sturdy elastic stretch cord.
Colors: Green, Yellow, Orange, Red
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each bead will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
WHAT IS MY TRUE ANKLET SIZE?
To determine your anklet size, measure around the area of your ankle that you wish the anklet to lie. For an instructional video and tutorial, visit Anklet Sizing Guide.
We offer a wide range of sizes in stretch anklets from 8.5 to 12 inches. If you need smaller or larger sizes, please contact us.
STRETCH ANKLET CARE
- All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
- Stretch cord should be taken off when showering, washing dishes and swimming.
- Stretch anklets should be slipped on and off the ankle with care. Do not overstretch.
- Stretch cord will naturally stretch out over time. Please have your stretch jewelry restrung whenever you feel them becoming loose.
- Restringing service is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Aventurine Medley Anklet, you will love the Aventurine Medley Bracelet.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
Anklet Guide & Sizing
- How to Care for your Jewelry
- Shop the Full Aventurine Collection
- Shop the Full Anklet Collection
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.