Agate Blue Lace Ring Antique Copper Soothing Angelic Gemstone
Cool your hot-tempered frustrations with Blue Lace Agate. Just gazing into the soothing blue bands of this magnificent gemstone transports you to a state of angelic calm. Blue Lace Agate reminds you that this is just a small obstacle in the miracle of life, and anger is not the answer. Wear the Blue Lace Agate ring when you feel flustered, annoyed or irritated.
WHO MATCHES THIS AGATE RING?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this Blue Lace Agate ring is for you:
- You are attracted to soft blue colors and an antiqued look
- You need a reminder to look at the big picture when in tough situations
- You prefer to wear rather than hold your crystal healing gemstones
- Your Throat chakra could use some attention
- You would like to focus more on spiritual energies
WHY WEAR THIS AGATE RING?
- It fits a wide range of sizes. You can stack several on one finger.
- The stone fits snugly within its metal home, so it won't easily fall off.
- Authentic gemstones have a superior look and feel to synthetics.
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business. Each ring is created in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Blue Lace Agate is your counselor during times of stress. Its calming energies allow you to breathe deeply and let your troubles float away. This natural blue stone vibrates with the Throat Chakra, opening up your communication center and easing your transition to independence.
Learn more about Agate and watch the video on this popular stone.
- Positive Affirmation: "I soothe your mind and calm your day"
- Primary Chakra: Throat Chakra
- Intentions: Calming Crystals
- Birthstone: Horoscope Zodiac signs Gemini & Taurus
Your new ring features a natural Blue Lace Agate. This is a translucent blue-banded stone polished into a smooth oval cabochon and set in an antiqued copper ring. The metal ring is adjustable and can be secured at your preferred length with pliers.
Metal: Antiqued Copper
Size: Adjustable 5 to 8 (Click to determine your Ring Size)
HOW TO ADJUST THIS RING
- Adjust the band to your desired size.
- Squeeze the locking tabs together from the sides with smooth pliers
- Fold the locking tabs over the band and trim off the excess metal.
- Alternately, squeeze the ring to your desired size and wear as-is if the tabs do not bother you.
Gemstone: Blue Lace Agate
Colors: White, Blue
Origin: South Africa
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each Blue Lace Agate gemstone will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, veins, craters, and inclusions.
All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
The ring's metal is already antiqued but may oxidize and change colors naturally over time.
Keep the ring safe when not wearing. It can be stored in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Blue Lace Agate ring, you will love the Antique Copper Lapis Ring.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Note: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.