Aquamarine Rainbow Obsidian Bracelet 9mm Beaded Stretch Black Blue Stones
Release your sweet melodies to the world wearing Aquamarine and Rainbow Obsidian. This beautiful bracelet sings to your soul, coaxing out your true emotions while keeping you safe from unwanted attention.
WHO MATCHES THIS BRACELET?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this bracelet is for you:
- You want to freely express your emotions
- You want a protective crystal from negativity
- You love the blue and black color combination
- You love music, theater, opera, and sweet melodies
- You were born in March or are a Pisces or Scorpio
WHY WEAR AQUAMARINE OBSIDIAN BRACELETS?
- Easy to slip on and off; no more battling with impossible clasps
- Comes in many sizes for the perfect fit
- Brings you compliments and praise for your style
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each bracelet is hand-beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
Aquamarine is a calm and patient stone. When you are feeling anxious and fidgety, let Aquamarine mellow your vibe. Perfect for empaths and healers, this gemstone provides a soothing energy in a chaotic world. Rainbow Obsidian is a vigilant guard, watching over your emotions for safekeeping. Together these gemstones provide a protective shield over your free-flowing emotions.
- Positive Affirmation: "I am caring but firm"
- Intentions: Calming Crystals, Protection Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra, Root Chakra
- Birthstone: March
- Zodiac Stones: Pisces, Scorpio
Your new bracelet features authentic Aquamarine and Rainbow Obsidian gemstones. The Aquamarine is a pale blue-green stone with white inclusions. The Obsidian is a black volcanic stone with subtle rainbow sheen. Both natural stones are polished into round-ish beads and beaded on sturdy elastic stretch cord with gunmetal accents.
Gemstones: Aquamarine, Rainbow Obsidian
Colors: Blue-Green, Black
Origin: China, Mexico
Treatment: Natural (Aquamarine is Heated, Rainbow Obsidian is Untreated)
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each bead will differ from the other in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
WHAT IS MY TRUE BRACELET SIZE?
To determine your bracelet size, measure around the area of your wrist that you wish the bracelet to lie. For an instructional video and tutorial, visit Bracelet Sizing Guide.
We offer a wide range of sizes in stretch bracelets from 5.5 to 8.25 inches. If you need smaller or larger sizes, please contact us.
STRETCH BRACELET CARE
- All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
- Stretch cord should be taken off when showering, washing dishes and swimming.
- Stretch bracelets should be slipped on and off the wrist with care. Do not overstretch.
- Store your bracelet in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
- Stretch cord will naturally stretch out over time. Please have your stretch bracelets restrung whenever you feel them becoming loose.
- Restringing service is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this bracelet, you will love the Angelite Obsidian Bracelet.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Watch the video on this bracelet
- Bracelet Guide & Sizing
- How to Care for your Jewelry
- Shop the Full Aquamarine Collection
- Shop the Full Obsidian Collection
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.