Agate Bracelet Set Stackable Trio Botswana, Crazy Lace, Moss Colorful
WHY WEAR AGATE BRACELETS
- Stackable bracelet sets are color coordinated and ready to go. Don't waste any more precious time worrying about how to accessorize.
- Comfortable to wear - cool and soothing against your skin all day long.
- Great for work, school, parties, social events, and the art studio.
- Enhance your everyday fashion with the healing power of Agate.
- Easy to slip on and off. No more battling with impossible clasps.
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business. Each bracelet is beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
WHO MATCHES THIS GEMSTONE
If you have any of these personality traits, this bracelet set is a match for you...
- Nature lovers
- Creative Artists
- Earth Signs
- Colorful Personalities
- Bold and not afraid to be noticed
Nervous about a business meeting? Too anxious to attend that party? Agate is your comforting friend when the butterflies in your stomach are keeping you from success. Agate bracelets send steady vibes up the palms of your hands. Agate infuses your body with cool and calming confidence.
Learn more about Agate and watch the video on this popular stone.
- Positive Affirmation: "I embrace my unique energies while pleasing the crowds"
- Primary Chakra: Heart, Solar Plexus, Root Chakras
- Intentions: Grounding Crystals
- Birthstone: Horoscope Zodiac signs Gemini & Taurus
Your new triple bracelet set includes banded brown Botswana Agate, patterned yellow Crazy Lace Agate, and green Moss Agate. These are durable gemstones chosen for their hardness and contrasting patterns. The Agate stones are polished into roundish 7-8mm beads and are strung on sturdy stretch cord.
WHAT IS MY TRUE BRACELET SIZE?
To determine your bracelet size, measure around the area of your wrist that you wish the bracelet to lie. For an instructional video and tutorial, visit Bracelet Sizing Guide.
We offer a wide range of sizes in stretch bracelets from 5.5 to 8.25 inches. If you need smaller or larger sizes, please contact us.
Gemstone: Botswana Agate, Crazy Lace Agate, Moss Agate
Colors: Yellow, Red, Cream, Black, Gray, White, Green, Clear
Size: 7-8 millimeters
Origin: Botswana, Mexico, USA
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each Agate bead will differ from the other in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
STRETCH BRACELET CARE
- Agate is one of the harder stones. It should be kept separated from any stones that are harder than a 6.5 on the Mohs Scale of Hardness.
- All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
- Stretch cord should be taken off when showering, washing dishes and swimming. Stretch bracelets should be slipped on and off the wrist with care. Do not overstretch.
- Stretch cord will naturally stretch out over time. Please have your stretch bracelets restrung whenever you feel them becoming loose.
- Store in the complimentary Satin Crystals gift box or somewhere just as safe.
- Restringing service is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Check our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Check our Return Policy.
If you like the look of these bracelets, you'll also want to add Agate Medley Necklace to your collection.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Watch the Video on these Bracelets
- Bracelet Guide
- Agate Bracelet Collection
- Shop Full Bracelet Collection
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals.
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.