Muonionalusta Meteorite Necklace Sterling Matrix of the Universe
Tap into the matrix of the universe when you wear this Muonionalusta meteorite necklace. Your body may be human, but your mind is ready to evolve beyond our dimension. The oval gemstone has stunning cross-sections called Widmanstatten patterns. This sterling silver Muonionalusta necklace sends your spirit soaring to the moon and back.
DO YOU MATCH THIS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to or do you aspire to one or more of these qualities? If so, this necklace is for you:
- You feel happy owning rare minerals from space
- You love shining silver
- You seek a high spiritual vibration
- You cherish meteorites and the cosmic energy they hold
- You enjoy giving gifts that surprise and delight
WHY WEAR THIS METEORITE NECKLACE?
- Sterling Silver ensures quality and beauty
- Comes in various lengths for layering
- Unisex design is great to gift to men and women
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each necklace is assembled in California, the USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
MUONIONALUSTA METEORITE MEANING
This gorgeous octahedrite that landed in Scandinavia is over 4.6 billion years old. Having endured 4 ice ages, it brings power and endurance to you when you hold the meteorite. Muonionalusta bears the answers of the cosmos, making it great for philosophers, spiritual leaders, and those wishing to expand their consciousness.
- Positive Affirmation: "I explore the matrix of the universe"
- Intentions: Meditation stones
- Chakra Healing: Crown Chakra
Your new necklace features a genuine Muonionalusta meteorite. The metallic silver meteorite has natural etched patterns and is polished into an oval. The oval stone is set in a sterling silver pendant and is hung from a sterling silver curb chain secured with a spring clasp.
Metal: Sterling Silver
Pendant Length: 1 x 0.5 inches
MUONIONALUSTA ORIGIN STORY
Muonionalusta is classified as fine octahedrite which impacted northern Scandinavia, Sweden, and Finland about 1 million years BCE during the Quaternary period. The Muonionalusta is one of the oldest known meteorite on Earth at 4.5 billion years old.
It marks the first occurrence of stishovite in an iron meteorite and shows 8.4% nickel content. The presence of stishovite signifies that this meteorite was heavily shocked, possibly during the 0.4 Ga [billion years] old breakup event indicated by cosmic ray exposure. The first fragment was found in 1906 near the village of Kitkiojarvi, and around 40 pieces are known today.
Measures: 12 x 16mm
Age: 4.5 Billion Years
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the meteorites, each stone will differ slightly from the others in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
All authentic Meteorites should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
Sterling Silver will oxidize, clean it with a precious-metal cloth or solution.
Hang the necklace or keep it in the Satin Crystals gift box when you are not wearing it to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila, Lisa and Ann Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.