Leopard Jasper Ring Wild Chunky Stone in Adjustable Bronze
Leap and pounce to prosperity with the power of this Leopard Jasper ring. This statement jewel is the rocking rock you've been craving; it commands attention and leaves you feeling majestic. Set on adjustable bronze, this chunky gemstone holds the mighty energy you have been seeking. Go for it! Dare to unleash your inner Leopard Jasper.
Your new ring features a natural Leopard Jasper gemstone. This is also called Ocean Jasper or Orbicular Jasper because of its concentric patterns. You will find unique patterns in red, cream, gray, and yellow. The stone is tumbled into a freeform shape and secured to an adjustable antiqued bronze metal ring with black Sugru adhesive.
Each ring varies in natural shapes, patterns, inclusions.
Metal: Antiqued Bronze
Ring Size: Adjustable 5 to 11 (Click to determine your Ring Size)
Stone Size: 1 to 1.5 inches
Stone Origin: USA
Stone Treatment: Natural, Untreated
Stone Hardness: 6.5-7
DO YOU MATCH THIS JASPER RING?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this Jasper ring is for you:
- You are attracted to the wild side of life
- You are drawn to unique patterns
- You love the compliments when wearing large, statement jewelry
- You prefer to wear rather than hold your crystal healing gemstones
- You want to ground yourself to earth energy
WHY WEAR THIS LEOPARD JASPER RING?
- The stone vibrates near the lower chakras when you are wearing it with your hand down, walking, or standing
- It is adjustable for a wide range of sizes and fingers
- Wear it either end up, depending on your mood
- No more worrying about peeling glue, this ring is secured with strong sugru adhesive
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business; each ring is created in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Jasper helps you root and center-align with Earth. Its grounding energies keep you stable and sane. Instead of floating off into a land of daydreams, Jasper reminds you to keep both feet on the ground.
- Positive Affirmation: "Always be inspired by your wild side"
- Primary Chakra: Root Chakra
- Intentions: Grounding Crystals
All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
The Jasper stone is secured to the metal with very strong sugru adhesive. It should not come off easily. The sugru is not clear, so you will see the thick layer of black in the design.
The ring's metal is already antiqued but may oxidize and change colors naturally over time. It can be gently squeezed for a tighter fit or spread apart for a wider fit.
Keep the ring safe when not wearing. It can be stored in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila, Lisa, and Ann Satin pick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you have any questions, comments or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.