Howlite Cufflinks Style Intrigue Stones White Gray Gem in Silver
You have places to be. Don't just arrive, arrive in style. Insert a pair of Howlite cufflinks and you've added instant intrigue to your ensemble. Whether you are sporting all-white, bold colors, or all-black, these gemstones deliver pomp to any outfit . Make your journey a fashion statement with these natural crystal accessories.
Positive Affirmation: "I make my own style"
Primary Chakra: Crown Chakra
Intentions: New Beginnings crystal
Your new cufflinks feature natural white Howlite stones showing random gray vein inclusions. They are polished into round cabochons and set in bullet-back cufflink metals. Easily flip the bullet clasps vertically to insert and horizontally to secure your double cuff shirts.
Metal: Silver Plated Bronze
Open Dimensions: 1.1 inches (2.7 cm)
Closed Dimensions: 0.9 inches (2.2 cm)
Stone Size: 12mm
Stone Origin: USA
Stone Treatment: Natural, Untreated
Stone Hardness: 3-3.5
Each stone will differ in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
Howlite puts you on the right path and gets you to where you need to go. Instead of straying off into dead-end life decisions, follow the path to happiness with Howlite. Use this crystal at the Crown Chakra and connect to your Higher Self. Your Higher Self sees the big picture and will never lead you astray. Learn more in What is Howlite?
WHY YOU NEED THESE CUFFLINKS
- Finally, get noticed and complimented for your eccentric, eye-catching style.
- Say goodbye to fashion stress. Cufflinks easily accessorize your formal wear. They help you stand out at work, business meetings, weddings, and fancy dinners.
- No fumbling around: easily opens and closes with bullet back clasps.
- Be praised for your thoughtfulness and originality; stone cufflinks make unique gifts for both men and women.
- Feel good knowing you have supported an American business. Each cufflink is made in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Want more? Shop the Howlite Collection.
All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
Cufflink metals should be kept out of water. They will naturally oxidize with wear.
If there is a malfunction in the bullet-back clasp or the stones come loose over time, please contact us for a repair or replacement.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
- Learn about cufflink wear in the Cufflinks Guide.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
If you live in the USA, we offer Free Standard shipping. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout for your convenience.
International shipping is available to most countries. See our Shipping Policy.
You are protected by our 30-day return period. See our Return Policy.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get beauty, quality, and authenticity with Satin Crystals. Sheila, Lisa, and Ann pick each stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If something's not right, please contact us so we can resolve your issue fuss-free.
3. You are given friendly personalized service. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation.
You may post any questions, comments, or stories about this product in the box below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.