Sodalite Cufflinks Gold Blue White Round Dapper Healing Gemstones
Get your thoughts in order and show off your debonair style with Sodalite cufflinks. For those attuned with logic and common sense, Sodalite is the stone of choice. The gemstones boast a dapper blue color that is awestriking in its golden setting.
Positive Affirmation: "I focus on actions, not words"
Primary Chakra: Third Eye Chakra
Intentions: Meditation Crystal
Your new cufflinks feature real blue Sodalite stones which may show white patches and mineral inclusions. They are polished into domed, round cabochons and set in bullet-back cufflink metals. Easily flip the bullet clasps vertically to insert and horizontally to secure your double cuff shirts.
Metal: Gold Plated Brass
Open Dimensions: 1.1 inches (2.7 cm)
Closed Dimensions: 0.9 inches (2.2 cm)
Stone Size: 12mm
Stone Treatment: Natural, Untreated
Stone Hardness: 5.5-6
Each stone will differ in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
Sodalite is a stone of mental balance. It balances your thoughts to align with a positive mind frame. Instead of aimless ideas, this healing stone is about making those ideas into reality. It is a stone of action and follow-through. Use Sodalite when you are feeling fruitless and need direction to manifest your goals. Learn more in What is Sodalite?
WHY YOU NEED THESE CUFFLINKS
- Finally get noticed and complimented for your eccentric, eye-catching style.
- Say goodbye to fashion stress. Cufflinks easily accessorize your formal wear. They help you stand out at work, business meetings, weddings, and fancy dinners.
- No fumbling around: easily opens and closes with bullet back clasps.
- Be praised for your thoughtfulness and originality; stone cufflinks make unique gifts for both men and women.
- Feel good knowing you have supported an American business. Each cufflink is made in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Want more? Shop the Sodalite Collection.
All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
Cufflink metals should be kept out of water. They will naturally oxidize with wear.
If there is a malfunction in the bullet-back clasp or the stones come loose over time, please contact us for a repair or replacement.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
- Learn about cufflink wear in the Cufflinks Guide.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
If you live in the USA, we offer Free Standard shipping. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout for your convenience.
International shipping is available to most countries. See our Shipping Policy.
You are protected by our 30-day return period. See our Return Policy.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get beauty, quality, and authenticity with Satin Crystals. Sheila, Lisa, and Ann pick each stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If something's not right, please contact us so we can resolve your issue fuss-free.
3. You are given friendly personalized service. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation.
You may post any questions, comments, or stories about this product in the box below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.