Red Jasper Cufflinks Smoldering Gemstone Energy Antiqued Bronze
Make your presence known with Red Jasper cufflinks. Like the smoldering man in the corner or the red-lipped lady under her oversized hat, this gemstone has fiery energy. Set in antique metal, the mix of vintage feel and bright color will light your aura ablaze.
Positive Affirmation: "I am humble about my awe-inspiring powers"
Primary Chakra: Root Chakra
Intentions: Confidence Crystal
Your new cufflinks feature natural Red Jasper stones which may show occasional black veins and white patches. They are polished into 12mm round cabochons and set in antique bronze, bullet-back cufflink metals. Easily flip the bullet clasps vertically to insert and horizontally to secure your double cuff shirts.
Metal: Antique Bronze
Open Dimensions: 1.1 inches (2.7 cm)
Closed Dimensions: 0.9 inches (2.2 cm)
Stone Size: 12mm
Stone Treatment: Natural, Untreated
Stone Hardness: 7
Each stone will differ in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
Red Jasper activates your Root Chakra and ignites the Kundalini energy up the spine. This brings you physical strength, health, and vitality. Jasper nurtures your soul. It helps you to look and feel younger by reminding you to take time and self-care. Jasper is a balancing crystal with grounding energy. It helps you be centered and calm through any challenge. This stone makes you brave enough to overcome fears and obstacles. Learn more in What is Jasper?
WHY YOU NEED THESE CUFFLINKS
- Finally, get noticed and complimented for your alluring, eye-catching style.
- Say goodbye to fashion stress. Cufflinks easily accessorize your formal wear. They help you stand out at work, business meetings, weddings, and fancy dinners.
- No fumbling around: easily opens and closes with bullet back clasps.
- Be praised for your thoughtfulness and originality; gemstone cufflinks make unique gifts for both men and women.
- Each cufflink is assembled in California, the USA by Sheila Satin.
Want more? Shop Jasper Crystals
All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
Cufflink metals should be kept out of water. They will naturally oxidize with wear.
If there is a malfunction in the bullet-back clasp or the stones come loose over time, please contact us for a repair or replacement.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
- Learn about cufflink wear in the Cufflinks Guide.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
If you live in the USA, we offer Free Standard shipping. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout for your convenience.
International shipping is available to most countries. See our Shipping Policy.
You are protected by our 30-day return period. See our Return Policy.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get beauty, quality, and authenticity with Satin Crystals. Sheila, Lisa, and Ann pick each stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If something's not right, please contact us so we can resolve your issue fuss-free.
3. You are given friendly personalized service. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation.
You may post any questions, comments, or stories about this product in the box below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.