Agate Botswana Necklace Silvery Gray Fine Banded Round Gemstone Healing
To wear Botswana Agate is to appreciate the fine details of Mother Earth's brush strokes. Wear these gemstones when you are feeling lethargic and lackluster. This exquisite beaded necklace connects you with the beauty of creation and your own possibilities in the circle of life.
WHO MATCHES THIS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this Botswana Agate necklace is for you:
- You want to feel grateful and inspired
- You need to wear muted colors at a professional job
- You love the way real gemstones make you feel
- You want to ground your Root chakra
- You are intrigued by the fascinating bands of Agate
WHY WEAR THIS BOTSWANA AGATE NECKLACE?
- The stones are smooth and cool against your skin
- Comes in different lengths to layer
- Unisex design is eye-catching to gift both men and women
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each necklace is hand-beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
AGATE METAPHYSICAL MEANINGS
Agate is a steadfast stone, rooting you firmly to this Earth. Grounding you to the present moment, it helps you to access your physical energy. Physical energy is what you need to make things happen. Rather than feeling spaced out in a world of unrealized dreams, Agate helps you focus on meeting your goals.
Learn more about Agate and watch the video on this popular stone.
- Positive Affirmation: "I appreciate the circle of life"
- Primary Chakra: Root Chakra
- Intentions: Grounding Crystals
- Birthstone: Horoscope Zodiac signs Gemini & Taurus
Your new necklace features genuine Botswana Agate. These are translucent, finely banded gemstones showing white, cream, brown and gray tones. The natural stones are polished into shiny, round-ish beads and beaded on a necklace secured with a lobster claw clasp.
Metal: Gunmetal Brass
Gemstone: Botswana Agate
Colors: White, Brown, Gray, Pink, Cream
Origin: Botswana, Africa
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
- All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
- The metal parts may oxidize and change colors naturally over time.
- Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry.
- You could also store it in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
- Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Botswana Agate Necklace, you will love the Agate Bracelet Trio.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Watch the Botswana Agate Necklace Video
- Agate Stone Meanings & Uses
- How to Care for your Jewelry
- Shop the Full Necklace Collection
- Your Necklace Guide
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.