Agate Necklace Third Eye Stone Medieval Sword One-of-Kind Design
Slay the Evil Eye with your new Agate necklace. This necklace comes equipped with your own little sword, ready to free you from unwanted energies. Above the sword charm is a genuine Agate stone, naturally layered and resembling a Third Eye. The one-of-a-kind necklace will have negative forces hesitating at your door and ultimately turning away from your protected aura.
WHO MATCHES THIS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this Agate necklace is for you:
- You love unique, kitschy and unusual jewelry
- You need protection from negative energies
- You like the fantasy, medieval and sci-fi genres
- You like to be known for your stylish accessories
- You appreciate natural stones
WHY WEAR THIS AGATE NECKLACE?
- The knot clasp is big and easy to secure.
- The satin-finished nylon cord is smooth on your neck.
- It is as unique as you are: one-of-a-kind.
- Genuine gemstones feel 100% better than synthetic alternatives.
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business. Each necklace is hand-beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
When resembling an eye like you have here in your necklace, Agate is known as Eye Agate or Third Eye Agate. This stone is said to keep away the Evil Eye. Keep your realm vibrating in a positive wavelength with Third Eye Agate. Besides keeping your aura protected, this stone is also great for grounding energies. This means you will be highly alert and present to what is happening in the moment.
Learn more about Agate and watch the video on this popular stone.
- Positive Affirmation: "I will slay your demons"
- Primary Chakra: Root Chakra
- Intentions: Grounding Crystals, Protection Crystals
- Birthstone: Horoscope Zodiac signs Gemini & Taurus
Your new necklace features a chunky oval of banded Third Eye Agate. The stone is wrapped in silver-plated copper wire and hangs with a silver-toned sword charm. The long pendant dangles from a smooth, twisted, satin-finished nylon necklace secured with a knot clasp.
This is a one-of-a-kind necklace. You will receive the exact Agate necklace as pictured.
Cord: Satin-Finished Nylon
Metal: Silver-Plated Copper Wire, Alloy Sword Charm
Necklace Measurement: 20 inches, (pendant: 4 x 0.6 inches)
Colors: White, Brown, Black
Size: 30 x 15mm
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts. Close the knot clasp carefully, the threads may fray with force.
Plated metals will oxidize and change colors naturally over time.
Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry. You could also store it in the Satin Crystals gift box that it will arrive in.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Agate Necklace, you will love the Faceted Coffee Agate Bracelet.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Agate Stone Meanings & Uses
- How to use Protection Crystals
- Shop the Full Necklace Collection
- Your Necklace Guide
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.