Amethyst Malachite Necklace Age of Antiquity Nostalgic Crystals
Slip into the Age of Antiquity and wear your timeless new necklace in style. Raw Amethyst and real Malachite are gemstones with a dazzling past. This designer jewel is nostalgic for a simpler era when technology was absent and nature was your merry playground. The eye-catching jewel brings you joyous memories that last a lifetime.
DO YOU MATCH THIS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this Amethyst Malachite necklace is for you:
- You appreciate a vintage look, a nostalgic feel, and a medieval fantasy
- You honor nature and appreciate its organic beauty
- You are drawn to the power of raw gemstones
- You like to make a statement with your jewelry
- You enjoy benefiting from two power stones in one
WHY WEAR AMETHYST MALACHITE NECKLACE?
- No fumbling with small clasps, the lobster claw clasp is large and in charge.
- The necklace comes in multiple lengths, making it easy to layer for a stunning look.
- Genuine gemstones work with your chakras to keep you balanced inside and out.
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business. Each necklace is hand-beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Amethyst is your direct connection to the spiritual world. Its purple energies vibrate with your Crown and Third Eye chakras, strengthening your belief in your intuition and Higher Self.
Malachite is a pusher for life. This stone helps heal the cobwebs in your Heart Chakra and makes space for the present moment. This power stone is a motivator and is there when you need some tough love.
- Positive Affirmation: "I revel in a life of a joy"
- Intentions: Meditation Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Crown Chakra, Heart Chakra
Your new necklace features a raw cluster point of purple Amethyst and banded green Malachite beads. The natural gemstone beads are strung with smooth and filigree antiqued metal accent beads. The necklace is beaded on professional beading wire and secured with a large lobster claw clasp.
Metal: Antique Gold-Plated Brass, Antique Brass-Plated Steel
Metal Bead Measurements: 6mm, 8mm
Clasp Measurement: 22x12mm
Gemstones: Amethyst, Malachite
Colors: Purple, Green
Size: Malachite 9-10mm, Amethyst 1 - 1.3 inches
Shape: Rough, Roundish
Origin: Brazil, Zaire
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
Hardness: Amethyst 7, Malachite 3.5-4
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each bead will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts. Malachite is a softer stone, so it can easily be scratched by anything harder than a nail. Amethyst is harder, but can still be chipped if hit. Amethyst is also known to lose color in prolonged sunlight.
The plated metals will oxidize and change colors naturally over time.
Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry. You could also home it in the Satin Crystals gift box that it will arrive in.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.