Calcite Blue Ring Chunky Raw Gemstone Rock Antiqued Silver
When the world has your head spinning in circles, stay calm with Calcite. Blue Calcite is like an ice cube for your soul, keeping you calm and collected. Wear this raw ring of blue heaven and emanate the patience you want to spread throughout the Universe.
WHO MATCHES THIS RING?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this ring is for you:
- You want to stay calm and collected in all situations
- You need to open your Throat chakra to speak your truth
- You often find yourself embroiled in irrelevant drama
- You are attracted to heavenly blue colors
- You love wearing chunky statement jewelry
WHY WEAR THIS CALCITE RING?
- Raw Calcite has a smooth waxy feel
- The stone is secure on the metal, so it won't easily fall off
- Authentic gemstones have a superior look and feel over synthetics
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each ring is created in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
If you find yourself obsessively stressing over things that are out of your control, Blue Calcite is for you. In crystal healing, Blue Calcite is the "cool kid" on the block, never worried over trivial things. This stone is all about eliminating outside distractions so you can focus on your well-being, see the big picture and enjoy life on your own terms. Instead of getting frantic, embrace Blue Calcite's energies of patience and acceptance.
- Positive Affirmation: "I am as cool as Calcite"
- Primary Chakra: Throat Chakra
- Intentions: Calming Crystals
- Birthstone: Horoscope Zodiac signs Cancer
Your new ring features authentic Blue Calcite. This is a waxy piece of rough stone secured to an antiqued silver ring with a sturdy white sugru adhesive. You will see the white adhesive molded at the back of the ring.
Metal: Antiqued Zinc-Alloy Silver
Size: 7.5 (Click to determine your Ring Size)
Gemstone: Blue Calcite
Colors: White, Blue
Size: 0.75 to 1 inch, varies
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
Hardness: 2.5 - 3
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each gemstone will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, veins, craters, and inclusions.
- Calcite is especially susceptible to scratches because of its relative softness.
- All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
- The ring's metal is already antiqued but may oxidize and change colors naturally over time.
- Keep the ring safe when not wearing. It can be stored in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
- Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Note: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.