Charoite Cufflinks Royal Soul Sharp Spirit Purple Gem in Gold
.Your soul is royal, your spirit is sharp. These Charoite cufflinks represent your charm and debonair. With regal purple palettes complemented by the shiny gold setting, your Charoite cufflinks have folks swooning after your top-notch style.
WHY YOU NEED THESE CUFFLINKS
- Finally, get noticed and complimented for your alluring, eye-catching style.
- Say goodbye to fashion stress. Cufflinks easily accessorize your formal wear. They help you stand out at work, business meetings, weddings, and fancy dinners.
- No fumbling around: easily opens and closes with bullet back clasps.
- Be praised for your thoughtfulness and originality; gemstone cufflinks make unique gifts for both men and women.
- Feel good knowing you support an eco-friendly American business. Each cufflink is assembled in California, the USA by Sheila Satin
WHO MATCHES THIS GEMSTONE
If you identify or aspire to any of these traits, these cufflinks are a match for you...
- Justice Seeker
- Spiritually Elevated
Don't wallow in indecisiveness. As a stone of decisiveness, Charoite is here to your rescue. It helps you make up your mind by acknowledging that there is no "right" answer. Every decision has its own highlights, and the decision you make today will shape your life tomorrow. It's up to you to make it a positive experience. Charoite also helps you accept other people and situations as they are. Rather than trying to change them, this crystal has you focus on enhancing and growing your own spiritual energies.
- Positive Affirmation: "I have a royal soul and style"
- Primary Chakra: Crown Chakra
- Intentions: Meditation crystals
Your new cufflinks feature iridescent purple Charoite stones. They are polished into domed, 12mm round cabochons and set in gold-plated, bullet-back cufflink metals. Easily flip the bullet clasps vertically to insert and horizontally to secure your double cuff shirts.
Size: 12 millimeters
Treatment: Natural, Stabilized
*Due to the organic nature of the stone, each Charoite may differ from the other in shape, colors, and inclusions.
Metal: Gold-Plated Brass
Open Dimensions: 1.1 inches
Closed Dimensions: 0.9 inches
*Plated metals will naturally oxidize and antique over time.
Charoite is of average hardness, so it will survive a little wear but should be kept separated from any stones that are harder than a 5 on the Mohs Scale of Hardness.
All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
Cufflink metals should be kept out of water. They will naturally oxidize with wear. If there is a malfunction in the bullet-back clasp or the stones come loose over time, please contact us for a repair or replacement.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila, Ann, and Lisa Satin pick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible to several countries. Check our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Check our Return Policy.
- Cufflinks Guide
- How to Wear Cufflinks
- Lifestyle ideas for Cufflinks
- Women can wear Cufflinks, Too
- Shop the Full Cufflinks Collection
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.