Hawks Eye Bracelet 11mm Black Blue Gemstone Round Beaded Stretch Dazzler
At first glance it may just look like your average beautiful black bracelet but take a closer look. The intriguing sheen and blue flashes make this Hawks Eye gemstone a dazzler. Wear the rare gemstone bracelet to add a magical element to your aura and your outfit.
WHO MATCHES THIS GEMSTONE?
If you can relate to or aspire to any of these traits, this bracelet is a match for you...
- You know there is more to life than routines
- You enjoy turning heads
- You like to make a statement with your jewelry
- You wear a lot of dark colors
- You know how to keep the magic alive
WHY WEAR THIS HAWKS EYE BRACELET?
- The color suits your casual jeans or can dress up your fancy outfits
- The unisex design comes in multiple sizes for stacking and gifting to men and women
- The stretch cord is easy to slip on and off; no fumbling with impossible clasps
- Feel good knowing you support an eco-friendly American business
- Each bracelet is handmade in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
Hawks Eye is the mysterious blue version of Tigers Eye. In crystal healing, Hawks Eye is used to bring attentiveness. Instead of bumbling through life, use this gemstone to keep alert, capture the details and dig up the truth. Hawks Eye is a stone of insight. With a little patience, you too can be operating from a place of trust and ultimate freedom.
- Positive Affirmation: "I find the gem beyond the surface"
- Primary Chakra: Solar Plexus Chakra, Root Chakra
- Intentions: New Beginnings Crystals, Protection Crystals
- Birthstone: Horoscope Zodiac sign Scorpio
Your new bracelet features genuine Hawk's Eye gemstones. These are black stones with dark blue sheen and occasional spots of golden brown Tiger's Eye. The stones are polished into round-ish beads and beaded on sturdy elastic stretch cord.
WHAT IS MY TRUE BRACELET SIZE?
To determine your bracelet size, measure around the area of your wrist that you wish the bracelet to lie. For an instructional video and tutorial, visit Bracelet Sizing Guide.
We offer a wide range of sizes in stretch bracelets from 5.5 to 8.25 inches. If your size is temporarily out-of-stock or if you need larger or smaller sizes, please contact us.
Gemstone: Hawk's Eye (Tigers Eye)
Colors: Brown, Black, Blue
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stone, each bead will differ from the other in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
STRETCH BRACELET CARE
- All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
- Stretch cord should be taken off when showering, washing dishes and swimming.
- Stretch bracelets should be slipped on and off the wrist with care. Do not overstretch.
- Store your bracelet in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
- Stretch cord will naturally stretch out over time. Please have your stretch bracelets restrung whenever you feel them becoming loose.
- Restringing service is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Check our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Check our Return Policy.
If you like the look of this bracelet, you'll also want to add the Tigers Eye Medley Set to your collection.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Your Guide to Bracelets
- How to Care for your Jewelry
- Shop the Full Bracelet Collection
- Tigers Eye Meanings & Uses
- Be in the know, join the VIP
Thank you for your positive presence at Satin Crystals!Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.