Lapis Ball Collectible Royal Blue Afghan Sphere Highest Quality C05 (Gold Deluxe, 2.5")Satin Crystals
- ENERGY OF ANCIENT WISDOM: Your precious new Lapis ball takes you on a spiritual journey to the Far East and beyond. Tune into the energy of the Ancients by holding this bright blue treasure in hand. It is one of the most powerful stones for spiritual exploration, cherished over the ages and across civilizations. The smooth Lazuli orb fits perfectly in your palm, or can be displayed as an attractive centerpiece in any space. It is a favorite among men and women, charming all who gaze upon it.
- AFGHAN ROYAL IS THE BEST BLUE LAPIS: Afghan Royal is our top of the line best Lapis Lazuli from Afghanistan that boasts striking royal blue tones and bold brushes of pyrite. Say goodbye to dull, faded, and fake looking Lapis when you embrace Satin Crystals' most impressive variety. It is sourced from the enchanted, mineral rich desert of the Far East and holds beauty befitting the Sultans. Each piece has a unique and different design that will keep you entranced.
- LAPIS AWAKENS YOUR THIRD EYE: Lapis awakens the true mystic within you. It is the stone of Total Awareness, jolting alive your intuitive and psychic senses by activating the Third Eye Chakra. Lapis is a must have crystal for those developing their spirituality, expanding consciousness, and engaged in holistic adventures like meditation, shamanic journeying, Reiki, and astral travel.
- CRYSTAL BALL SCRYING: Crystal balls are timeless treasures that have been used throughout history for gazing and scrying by shamans and spiritual leaders. The sphere represents perfection, unity, infinity, and the circle of life.
- ONE OF A KIND: This is a one of a kind gem from Satin Crystals. Please select the desired pattern to see photos of the exact stone you will receive.
- Gold Deluxe has an abundance of golden Pyrite that sparks throughout the superior blue Lapis sphere. It is truly decadent.
- 2.5 Inches, 1 Pound
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.