Lapis Pyrite Bracelet 9mm Bold Gold Handsome Blue Stone Round Stretch
Float in the clouds with Lapis and stay solidly grounded with Pyrite. This unique bracelet will have you balanced and stylish. This handsome bracelet matches perfectly with your blue jeans and casual outfits.
WHO MATCHES THIS BRACELET?
Can you relate to or do you aspire to one or more of these qualities? If so, this bracelet is for you:
- You are attracted to bold stones
- You need a protection crystal
- You want to connect with the spiritual world
- You need some balance in your life
- You like to wear your healing crystals
WHY WEAR LAPIS PYRITE BRACELETS?
- Easy to slip on and off; no more battling with impossible clasps
- Great bracelet for both meditation and fashion
- Unisex design; comes in all sizes for a stackable look
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each bracelet is beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
Lapis Lazuli shows you that there's much more to this life beyond the mundane of your everyday routine. It opens up your Third Eye to tie you with your Higher Self. Your Higher Self has all of the right answers. Lapis builds your connection with intuition. This meditative stone is a champion of deep peace. Learn More About Lapis Lazuli.
Pyrite is your deflective defense, protecting you from unwanted energies. Like a shiny shield, this healing stone bounces negative vibrations back to its owner. Safe in your own personal space, Pyrite allows you to focus on balancing your chakras and meridians.
- Positive Affirmation: "I bring you the feeling of certainty"
- Intentions: Meditation Crystals, Protection Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Third Eye Chakra, Root Chakra
- Zodiac Birthstone: Aquarius, Taurus, Capricorn
Your new bracelet features authentic blue Lapis Lazuli and metallic gold Pyrite stones. The Lapis may show white Calcite and Pyrite inclusions. Both natural stones are polished into smooth round beads and beaded on a sturdy elastic stretch cord.
Gemstones: Lapis Lazuli, Pyrite
Colors: Blue, White, Gold
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each bead will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
WHAT IS MY TRUE BRACELET SIZE?
To determine your bracelet size, measure around the area of your wrist that you wish the bracelet to lie. For an instructional video and tutorial, visit Bracelet Sizing Guide.
We offer a wide range of sizes in stretch bracelets from 5.5 to 8.25 inches. If you need smaller or larger sizes, please contact us.
STRETCH BRACELET CARE
- All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
- Stretch cord should be taken off when showering, washing dishes and swimming.
- Stretch bracelets should be slipped on and off the wrist with care. Do not overstretch.
- Stretch cord will naturally stretch out over time. Please have your stretch bracelets restrung whenever you feel them becoming loose.
- Store in the signature Satin Crystals gift box or somewhere just as safe.
- Restringing service is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Lapis Bracelet, you will love the Lapis Peace Bracelet.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Bracelet Guide & Sizing
How to Care for your Jewelry
Shop the Full Lapis Collection
- Shop the Full Pyrite Collection
- Keep in the know, join the VIP
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.