Libyan Desert Glass Yellow Tektite Pendant Antiqued Cage Locket
Carry the mysteries of Libyan Desert Glass with you in this charming locket. Secure in its ornate cage, the meteorite will buzz with happy energies. Wear the pendant on your favorite necklace chain and keep your aura in a cocoon of high vibrations.
WHO MATCHES THIS PENDANT?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this pendant is for you:
- You would like to expand your consciousness
- You are curious about outer space and alien civilizations
- You like to meditate and manifest
- You are attracted to the idea of secret lockets
- You love to show off your cosmic treasures
WHY WEAR THE LIBYAN DESERT GLASS PENDANT?
- Authentic meteorites vibrate at a high vibration
- Add strips of essential oil to the pendant for aromatherapy
- Include positive affirmations for manifestation
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each pendant is assembled in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
Libyan Desert Glass is your connection to gods and pharaohs. With all of this ancient wisdom at your fingertips, you are bound to skip over eras of errors. This golden meteorite is all about understanding the big picture and putting a positive spin to all of your previous obstacles. Instead of dwelling on regrets, Libyan Desert Glass takes your lessons and advances you into a bright future.
- Positive Affirmation: "I move you into a golden age"
- Intentions: Meditation Crystals
- Primary Chakra Healing: Solar Plexus
Your new pendant features real Libyan Desert Glass. This is a translucent yellow meteorite gemstone in its raw formation, secured in a teardrop cage charm with cutout design. The pendant is secured with a latch.
Metal: Antiqued Brass
Total Measurements: 1.7 x 0.8 inches
Bail Opening: 5mm (fits chains up to 5mm thick)
The unique Libyan Glass piece is from a meteorite that fell 26 million years ago, found in Gilf Kebir, Egypt. It has a glassy texture yet is rugged and raw.
Gemstones: Libyan Desert Glass
Size: 25-30mm, 0.5-0.8 grams (varies)
Age: 26 million years
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the meteorites, each meteorite will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
GEMSTONE PENDANT CARE
All-natural meteorites should be handled with care. They are subject to fracture upon impacts.
Although antiqued, the metal will naturally change colors and oxidize over time.
If the latch becomes loose from overuse, squeeze it gently with pliers.
Store the pendant in your signature Satin Crystals gift box or somewhere just as safe.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Note: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.