Mixed Bracelet Set 11mm Green Bloodstone Black Rainbow Obsidian Pair
Add a solid element of shiny stones to your dramatic look with Bloodstone and Obsidian. Go forth with bold energy! Together these stones are ready to battle the negativity in your day. This unique bracelet set matches your fashion-forward outfits and is just as comfortable with your jeans and t-shirt.
WHO MATCHES THIS BRACELET SET?
Can you relate to or do you aspire to one or more of these qualities? If so, this bracelet set is for you:
- You like to wear dark colors
- You need a strong protection stone
- You seek an infusion of courage, confidence, and self-esteem
- You want to strengthen your Heart and Root chakras
- You want to maintain a positive mindset
WHY WEAR BLOODSTONE & OBSIDIAN BRACELETS?
- Easy to slip on and off; no more battling with impossible clasps
- Comes in multiple sizes for a stackable statement look
- Unisex design makes it an eye-catching gift for both men and women
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each bracelet is beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
Bloodstone is the bold and courageous crystal that isn't afraid to give you that needed nudge. Get over your fears and achieve your desires with handsome, brilliant Bloodstone. Together with Rainbow Obsidian, the stone of protection, this gemstone duo will have you ready for your daily battles.
- Positive Affirmation: "I conquer my days with confidence"
- Intentions: Abundance Crystals, Protection Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Heart Chakra, Root Chakra
- Zodiac Stones: Aries, Scorpio
Your new bracelet features authentic Indian Bloodstone and Rainbow Obsidian gemstones. The Bloodstone is a forest green stone that may show white, yellow and highly-coveted red mineral inclusions. The black Obsidian stones show subtle rainbow sheen. Both gemstones are polished into round-ish beads and are beaded on a sturdy elastic stretch cord.
Gemstones: Bloodstone, Rainbow Obsidian
Colors: Green, Red, White, Yellow, Black
Origin: India, Mexico
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each bead will differ from the other in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
WHAT IS MY TRUE BRACELET SIZE?
To determine your bracelet size, measure around the area of your wrist that you wish the bracelet to lie. For an instructional video and tutorial, visit Bracelet Sizing Guide.
We offer a wide range of sizes in stretch bracelets from 5.5 to 8.25 inches. If you need smaller or larger sizes or if your size is temporarily out of stock, please contact us.
STRETCH BRACELET CARE
- All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
- Stretch cord should be taken off when showering, washing dishes and swimming.
- Stretch bracelets should be slipped on and off the wrist with care. Do not overstretch.
- Stretch cord will naturally stretch out over time. Please have your stretch bracelets restrung whenever you feel them becoming loose.
- Store in the signature Satin Crystals gift box or somewhere just as safe.
- Restringing service is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this bracelet set, layer it up with Hawks Eye Bracelets.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
Bracelet Guide & Sizing
- How to Care for your Jewelry
- Shop the Full Bloodstone Collection
Shop the Full Bracelet Collection
- Keep in the know, join the VIP
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.