Rainbow Moonstone Teardrop Ring Lunar Sterling Silver
Behold the power of the lunar moon as it lights your aura aglow. This Rainbow Moonstone ring has a genuine silky white gemstone with surreal flashes, set in an eye-catching sterling silver design. Access the magic of the moon any time, night or day.
Metal: Sterling Silver .925
Size: 9.5 (Click to determine your Ring Size)
WHO MATCHES THIS MOONSTONE RING?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this ring is for you:
- You are enchanted by the beauty and power of the moon
- You often find yourself gazing at the sky
- You are or strive to be a psychic, clairvoyant and/or healer
- You are at a crossroads, and seek a new beginnings stone
- You feel comfortable knowing you get the exact same ring as the one in the photos
WHY WEAR THIS MOONSTONE RING?
- Sterling Silver is a durable investment and a hypoallergenic choice
- It draws in compliments with its luminous beauty and originality
- Authentic Moonstone is much more powerful than a factory-made synthetic
- Feel good knowing you support an American business, Satin Crystals, based in California, USA.
Dance under the spell of the moon with the powerful draw of Moonstone. This Goddess Stone brings you intense intuitive experiences in a calming and peaceful way. It is a must-have for keeping your life in balance and harmony. Moonstone is associated with fertility, meditation, and relaxation.
Learn more about Moonstone Meanings in our Moonstone Article.
- Positive Affirmation: "I am luminous inside and out"
- Intentions: Calming Crystals, New Beginnings Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Solar Plexus Chakra
HOW TO FIND THE FLASH IN MOONSTONE
Rainbow Moonstone has flashes of light that dance upon observation. Don't be alarmed if they are not visible to you at first glance.
To view the unique sparkles in your stone, carefully admire it under direct sunlight or very strong lighting. Turn the ring slowly to view each angle.
Moonstone is an opalescent form of Orthoclase. You will find Moonstone under the Orthoclase heading in mineral books. Orthoclase is a member of the Feldspar group which contains aluminosilicate and potassium. Orthoclase is a major rock-forming mineral.
Moonstone is distinguishable by its Schiller Sheen, also known as the “floating moon effect”, adularescence or blue and white sheen.
Learn more facts in our Moonstone Article.
Size: 16mm x 11mm
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
- All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
- Sterling silver will tarnish over time. Use a cleaning cloth or solution to polish.
- Store the ring in the included Satin Crystals gift box or somewhere just as safe.
- Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Rainbow Moonstone Ring, you will also like this White Rainbow Moonstone Bracelet.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Shop the Full Moonstone Collection
- Shop the Full Ring Collection
- Moonstone Facts and Meanings
- Guide to Rings and Sizing
- How to Super-Charge Moonstone
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.