Obsidian Black Bracelet 11mm Round Protection Stone Beaded Stretch
Don't judge a stone by its cover. On the surface, it looks pure and simple, but these Obsidian stones have traveled from the depths of the Earth. These solid Obsidian stones have a glassy luster and a deep black color that make it easy to wear with all of your outfits.
WHO MATCHES THIS GEMSTONE?
If you can relate to or if you aspire to any of these traits, this bracelet is a match for you...
- You are intrigued by volcanos, lava, and the Earth's core
- You love the feel of real gemstones
- You wear a lot of black
- You need a strong protection energy
- You want to open and balance your root chakra
WHY WEAR OBSIDIAN BRACELETS?
- The beads are smooth against the skin
- Comfortable to wear all day long; easy to slip on and off
- Unisex design is a perfect fit for men and women
- Comes in a variety of sizes, easy to stack up the arm
- Feel good knowing you support an eco-friendly American business
- Handmade in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
When you think of protective crystals, Obsidian is the first stone that comes to mind. Like a black shield of energy, this stone is all about guarding your aura from negativity. Keep happy and carefree in Obsidian's bubble of safety and watch as the unwanted vibrations are repelled from your life. Learn more about Obsidian.
- Positive Affirmation: "I am a shield against negativity"
- Primary Chakra: Root Chakra
- Intentions: Protection Crystals
- Birthstone: Horoscope Zodiac sign Scorpio
Your new bracelet features natural Obsidian beads. These are pure black stones, polished into smooth round beads and strung on a sturdy elastic stretch cord.
WHAT IS MY TRUE BRACELET SIZE?
To determine your bracelet size, measure around the area of your wrist that you wish the bracelet to lie. For an instructional video and tutorial, visit Bracelet Sizing Guide.
We offer a wide range of sizes in stretch bracelets from 5.5 to 8.25 inches. If we have sold out of your size or if you need larger or smaller sizes, please contact us.
Please note: that this bracelet may not be available in every size; sizing depends on the slight size variation of the large beads.
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stone, each bead will differ from the other in patterns, colors, sheen, and inclusions.
STRETCH BRACELET CARE
- All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
- Stretch cord should be taken off when showering, washing dishes and swimming.
- Stretch bracelets should be slipped on and off the wrist with care. Do not overstretch.
- Stretch cord will naturally stretch out over time. Please have your stretch bracelets restrung whenever you feel them becoming loose.
- Store the bracelet in the Satin Crystals gift box or somewhere just as safe.
- Restringing service is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Check our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Check our Return Policy.
If you like this Obsidian bracelet, you'll also love the Rainbow Obsidian Bracelet.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
How to use Protection Crystals
- Shop the Full Bracelet Collection
- Your Guide to Buying Bracelets
- How to Care for your Jewelry
- Keep in the know, Be a VIP
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.