Petrified Wood Ring Earthy Brown Chunky Stone Antique Bronze (Adjustable 5-11)
Are you attracted to the great outdoors? Then this Petrified Wood ring is for you. Even if you just like the idea of the wild landscape, but would actually prefer to stay in the comfort of your own routine, this ring is for you. Reminiscent of majestic mountain terrain, this Petrified Wood ring is a one-of-a-kind wonder to wear.
WHO MATCHES THIS PETRIFIED WOOD RING?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this Petrified Wood ring is for you:
- Earthy and antiqued colors are attractive to you
- You have an affinity for adventures and the natural world
- You need some practical, grounding energy in your life
- You prefer to wear rather than hold your crystal healing gemstones
- You like knowing that you are the only one in the world to own this one-of-a-kind ring
WHY WEAR THIS PETRIFIED WOOD RING?
- It fits a wide range of sizes. You could switch off wearing it on different fingers.
- Wear it either end up, depending on your mood.
- No more worrying about peeling glue, this ring is secured with strong sugru adhesive.
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business. Each ring is created in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Petrified Wood is like your Nature Guide, helping you to connect with this Earth and grounding you to the present moment. Its earthy energies have you focus on your role in this lifetime and how you can use your strengths to be the best version of yourself. With Petrified Wood at your side, you will walk along a balanced path.
- Positive Affirmation: "My natural abilities are ready to shine"
- Primary Chakra: Root Chakra
- Intentions: Grounding Crystals
- Birthstone: Horoscope Zodiac sign Aries
Your new ring features a natural Petrified Wood crystal. This is a brown and white stone full of organic dips, craters, and inclusions. The unique stone is tumbled into a freeform shape and secured to an adjustable antiqued bronze metal ring with black Sugru adhesive.
This is a one-of-a-kind ring. You will receive the exact Petrified Wood ring as pictured.
Metal: Antiqued Bronze
Size: Adjustable 5 to 11 (Click to determine your Ring Size)
Gemstone: Petrified Wood
Colors: Brown, White
Size: 1.25 x 0.75 inches
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts. The Petrified Wood stone is secured to the metal with very strong sugru adhesive. It should not come off easily. The sugru is not clear, so you will see the thick layer of black in the design.
The ring's metal is already antiqued but may oxidize and change colors naturally over time. It can be gently squeezed for a tighter fit or spread apart for a wider fit.
Keep the ring safe when not wearing. It can be stored in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Petrified Wood ring, you will love the Pietersite Bracelet.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Petrified Wood Meanings & Uses
- Healing the Root Chakra with Crystals
- Your Guide to Rings & Sizing
- Shop the Full Ring Collection
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Note: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.