Rhodochrosite Cufflinks Passion on my Sleeves Pink Gem in Gold
Your Rhodochrosite cufflinks and unique style will impress them all. It's time to wear your passion on your sleeves. With genuine pink Rhodochrosite gemstones gleaming in gold, you'll be the talk of the town.
Positive Affirmation: "I am the talk of the town"
Intentions: Love crystals
Chakra Healing: Heart chakra
Your new cufflinks feature authentic Rhodochrosite gemstones. These are pink and white banded stones polished into domed, round cabochons and set in bullet-back cufflink metals. Easily flip the bullet clasps vertically to insert and horizontally to secure your double cuff shirts.
Metal: Gold Plated Brass
Open Dimensions: 1.1 inches (2.7 cm)
Closed Dimensions: 0.9 inches (2.2 cm)
Stone Size: 12mm
Stone Origin: Argentina
Stone Treatment: Natural, Untreated
Stone Hardness: 3.5-4
Each stone will differ in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
Also known as Inca Rose, Rhodochrosite is the nectar of life. It brings abundance, joy, and love to your aura. This gemstone focuses on attracting all your necessary soul mates. Whether they be passing acquaintances or long-term lovers, these soul mates teach you valuable lessons. Choose Rhodochrosite to quickly learn your lessons and graduate to bask in the sweet pleasures of enlightenment. Learn more in What is Rhodochrosite?
WHY YOU NEED THESE CUFFLINKS
- Finally get noticed and complimented for your eccentric, eye-catching style.
- Say goodbye to fashion stress. Cufflinks easily accessorize your formal wear. They help you stand out at work, business meetings, weddings, and fancy dinners.
- No fumbling around: easily opens and closes with bullet back clasps.
- Be praised for your thoughtfulness and originality; stone cufflinks make unique gifts for both men and women.
- Feel good knowing you have supported an American business. Each cufflink is made in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Want more? Shop the Rhodochrosite Collection.
All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
Cufflink metals should be kept out of water. They will naturally oxidize with wear.
If there is a malfunction in the bullet-back clasp or the stones come loose over time, please contact us for a repair or replacement.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
- Learn about cufflink wear in the Cufflinks Guide.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
If you live in the USA, we offer Free Standard shipping. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout for your convenience.
International shipping is available to most countries. See our Shipping Policy.
You are protected by our 30-day return period. See our Return Policy.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get beauty, quality, and authenticity with Satin Crystals. Sheila, Lisa, and Ann pick each stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If something's not right, please contact us so we can resolve your issue fuss-free.
3. You are given friendly personalized service. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation.
You may post any questions, comments, or stories about this product in the box below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.