Selenite Necklace Radiant Goddess Women Power Antique Beads
This radiant Selenite necklace pays tribute to the days when Goddesses were revered; a time when women were honored for their feminine strength. Energize your yin and yang forces with this Selenite and antiqued copper jewel. The power of women doesn't have to lie in the past. Your necklace empowers womankind now and forever.
WHO MATCHES THIS GODDESS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this necklace is for you:
- You want to channel your inner goddess
- You cherish your connection with the spiritual world
- When faced with a choice, you always choose the Light
- You are attracted to the purity of white and the history of the antiqued look
- You love to make a statement with your crystals
WHY WEAR THIS SELENITE NECKLACE?
- Comes in multiple lengths for easy layering
- Unisex design for both men and women who want to honor the goddess
- Selenite is rare in beaded form
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each necklace is hand-beaded in California, the USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Let Selenite light the way to a spiritually inclined lifestyle. This healing crystal is all about opening the connection between your Crown Chakra and your Higher Self. Open your mind and expand your reality with this iridescent gemstone.
- Positive Affirmation: "I honor Goddess energy"
- Primary Chakra: Crown Chakra
- Intentions: Meditation Crystals and Moon Crystals
Your new necklace is beaded with real Selenite gemstones. The Selenite is a translucent white stone polished into smooth, round-ish beads. The natural stones are beaded with antiqued accent beads on a necklace featuring a ceramic Goddess pendant with a rainbow Raku glow. The unique jewel is secured with a toggle clasp.
Metal: Antique Copper-Plated Brass
Pendant Measures: 2 x 0.5 inches
Clasp Measurements: 12mm
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each bead will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
- All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
- Selenite is especially fragile, do not place it in water.
- All plated metals will oxidize and change colors naturally over time.
- The rainbow raku on the ceramic pendant will fade over time.
- Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry.
- You could also store it in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
- Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila, Lisa, and Ann Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.