Selenite Sodalite Necklace Goddess of White Moon Blue Ocean
Your Selenite Sodalite Goddess necklace summons the psychic moon and the cleansing waters. These radiant white and deep blue beads of the elements enable you to grasp the changing tides of life. Don't fall victim to your circumstances, stay empowered and strong with this crystal Goddess Necklace guiding you.
WHO MATCHES THIS GODDESS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this necklace is for you:
- You want to channel your inner goddess
- You need to balance your upper chakras
- You are fascinated by rare gemstones
- You appreciate unique designer jewelry
- You love to make a statement with your crystals
WHY WEAR THIS SELENITE & SODALITE NECKLACE?
- No one you know will be wearing the same necklace as you
- Comes in multiple lengths for easy layering
- Ready to gift to all of the Goddesses in your life
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each necklace is hand-beaded in California, the USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Physically fragile, but energetically powerful, Selenite is the stone used to seal the aura of energy leaks. Keep yourself protected in your shield of light with this brilliant gemstone. Along with the intuitive nature of Sodalite, the combination of healing crystals will keep you guarded and vigilant. Open your mind while protecting your energies with Sodalite and Selenite.
- Positive Affirmation: "I am supported by the feminine divine"
- Primary Chakra: Crown and Third Eye Chakras
- Intentions: Moon and Meditation Crystals
Your new necklace is beaded with real Selenite and Sodalite gemstones. The Selenite is a translucent white stone polished into smooth, round-ish beads. The Sodalite is a blue and white stone faceted to brilliantly reflect the light. The natural stones are beaded with antiqued accent beads on a necklace featuring a goddess pendant with a rainbow Raku glow. The unique jewel is secured with a toggle clasp.
Metal: Antique Copper-Plated Brass
Pendant Measures: 2 x 0.5 inches
Clasp Measurements: 12mm
Gemstones: Selenite & Sodalite
Colors: White & Blue
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
Hardness: 2 & 5.5 - 6
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each bead will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
- All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
- Selenite is especially fragile, do not place it in water.
- All plated metals will oxidize and change colors naturally over time.
- The rainbow raku on the ceramic pendant will fade over time.
- Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry.
- You could also store it in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
- Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila, Lisa, and Ann Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
- Shop the Full Selenite Collection
Shop the Full Sodalite Collection
Shop the Full Necklace Collection
- Your Necklace Guide
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.