Join the VIP
Join the VIP
Do you ever wonder who is the face behind the product? You probably shop online like a pro, but the process has become pretty anonymous. At Satin Crystals, we love to keep things personal! That's why we are always in touch with you and encourage you to email us any time.
Stay informed on crystal healing etiquette by joining the Satin Crystals VIP. You don't want to miss out!
1. You are globally known for sourcing and educating on crystals. Do you have personal crystals in your house or do you just enjoy all of your gorgeous inventory?
We have tons of crystals at Sheila's studio in California that are enjoyed en masse every day. In my own studio, I keep my favorites. Jade and Citrine abundance stones are in my money box. A Moldavite necklace, Carnelian bracelet, and Moonstone earrings are in my jewelry collection- amongst many more.
2. If you could send a crystal to a famous person of your choice, who would it be?
We do get orders from famous people; it's always exciting to see their names pop up in our queue.
The person who stands out as a worthy hero at this moment is President Zelenskyy. A large protective Obsidian sphere would look great in Ukraine's government office!
3. What’s the most remote place you’ve ever traveled to source crystals?
I have traveled to Dharamshala at the base of the Himalayan mountains in India. Mystical Dharamshala is home to the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government in exile. It is a spiritual city with extraordinary energy, views, and minerals. Beware the wild monkeys though- they can be mean! I know from personal experience!
4. Is it okay to gift crystals or should they be personally chosen?
Crystals make the perfect meaningful gifts. We have customers who give gemstones and jewelry year-round to loved ones. If you're not sure what they like or what sizes they wear, Satin Crystals gift cards fit the bill.
5. You’ve owned a store in the heart of San Francisco, and you’ve moved to offering online. What would you say is the coolest part about shifting your business? Was it hard to do?
The best part about working online is the freedom! I love to travel and set my own schedule. Shifting from storefront to ecommerce was relatively easy. The hardest part is keeping up with algorithms, SEO, and marketing strategies.
The Satin Crystals journey began over 2 decades ago. But what about you? Are you new to crystal healing or do you have many stories to share? We love hearing from you, no matter where the journey takes you.
Meanwhile, enjoy these links:
Disclaimer: The metaphysical information provided is for entertainment only.