Join the VIP
Join the VIP
Are you ready to dive into the colorful world of Garnets? What do you know about this pretty masterpiece gem? Watch the video and learn about Garnet, the Stone of Health & Wealth.
Then, visit the Garnet Meanings for fun facts like...
1. Garnet is known as the Stone of Total Health
It heals you from the bottom up
2. Garnet comes in all 7 Chakra colors
You thought it was only red?
3. Garnet gets its name from pomegranates
It all makes sense now!
4. Men used (and maybe still use) Garnets to help them in the bedroom.
It is a stone of passion!
5. Carl Fabergé used Demantoid Garnets in his famous jeweled eggs that he made for the Russian Imperial family.
Well if Carl used it, you certainly must give it a try.
That's just the beginning.
Meanwhile, here are other links to tap into Garnet:
Missing out? Make sure you are part of the Satin Crystals VIP Club to receive all the latest and greatest in the crystal world.
Want rewards? Create an account and earn crystal reward points with every purchase, review, referral, and more!
Have questions? We would love to hear your inquiries, comments, stories, and experiences with crystals. Post them here on the blog below and we'll get back to you!
Here we feature 15 cat crystals and jewelry. Did you know that you can call upon your animal spirit guide using your cry
Here you will find 13 bear stones and jewels that are meant to empower you.
Sapphire is the September birthstone. Why should you bless your crystal collection with Sapphire? Find out now.