Join the VIP
Join the VIP
Do you dream vividly or scarcely? Do you want to have deeper dreams with more meaningful messages? Do you want to astral travel, meet aliens, or expand spiritually as you sleep?
I've always had long and detailed dreams that could be recalled upon waking. Dreaming is an interesting experience that can come with useful insights. It can also serve as fun fantastical escapes from reality.
In this article, I will tell you about my alien dream experiences and how they relate to Moldavite. I'll also let you know how you can induce your own Moldavite dreams, rich in meanings and messages.
When I was five years old: I had a dream. It was late at night. I had crept out of bed and was peeking around the wall into the living room. As it was about to turn midnight, my older sister Sheila was swaying back and forth on her feet like a pendulum, synced with each tick of the clock.
To the side stood a can of peaches in the kitchen. Suddenly, I was alone. I looked over to the big window by the sofa. Filling up the entire window was the giant green brain-like head of an alien.
I awoke in a panic.
When I was eighteen years old: I had a dream that my younger sister Smita was a toddler again, and she ran away from home. The doorbell rang and a lady was holding a newborn baby in her arms. That newborn was Smita.
I looked down at the baby. It was an alien with a glowing green face that matched the color of the alien from 13 years ago. The alien sent me a telepathic symbol of a merkaba star.
Fast forward a decade: Despite a time gap of over a decade, both aliens in my dreams shared the same green flow. Another decade later, after I was introduced to Moldavite, I came to realize this Tektite shared the same colors and textures as the aliens.
Coincidence? I think not.
Although my fascination with the great unknown began in childhood, it wasn't until later that I actively engaged with my alien connection. At Satin Crystals, I explored my alien connection by leading several alien theme meditations, group channeling sessions, and classes.
As much as I love crystals, I found meteorites to be the best crystals to work with for alien exploration. In my opinion, Moldavite and meteorites are more powerful than crystals as a tool to study astrology, channel aliens, and do any kind of extraterrestrial related light work.
Are you looking to connect with aliens or any great beings beyond this world? Doing it while dreaming is an excellent time. Your conscious mind is sleeping and your subconscious is at the helm. This is where most supernatural activity tends to take place.
Easy as pie. Add a meteorite into your dream crystal collection. These are smaller stones so they most likely should not be placed under your pillow. Instead, display them nicely at your nightstand before bed. You could also put them on the windowsill to charge by starlight. Program your meteorite to help you channel alien dreams.
Although you can use any of the vast meteorites you find in the Satin Crystals Meteorite collection, here are the most popular ones.
1. Moldavite: Glowing of alien green, this Tektite was born from a meteorite landing on earth. It is a no-brainer for those wishing to connect with extraterrestrials while sleeping. Its high vibrations lift your astral body as you sleep, and syncs you with other life forms. Get clear visions, messages, and symbols through alien friends when you dream with Moldavite.
2. Campo del Cielo: This stunning silver meteorite translates to "Field of sky." Dance through the night sky with your etheric body as you enjoy happy dreams that have no limits.
3. Libyan Desert Glass: This exotic yellow Tektite helps you connect with aliens through your dreams using your emotional Solar Plexus chakra. When you're looking for experiences that shake your core, pick meaningful Libyan Desert Glass as your sleeping companion.
4. Chelyabinsk: This little treasure is associated with the constellation Pegasus. When you want to fly up into the starry universe, this meteorite takes you on the shamanic night journey of your dreams. It also keeps you protected while you enjoy your astral adventures.
5. Agoudal: Are you looking to bring your alien friends and dreams down to earth? If you want visitors to come to you instead of you soaring up to them, pick Agoudal. You may find that Master Beings enter your dreams right here on earth, bringing you very useful and practical messages that can benefit your everyday life upon waking.
Are your dreams lackluster? Or maybe you can't even remember them at all?
Don't worry, you can use Dream Crystals to have better dreams. These stones help you relax at night, sync with the vibrations of the moon, and have better dreams. Sync them with your meteorites for extraordinary results:
For better sleep and meaningful dreams, place these crystals near your nightstand. Better yet, tuck them directly under your pillow:
1. Amethyst: This spiritual stone is known for bringing you deep and restful sleep. When you need to let go of anxiety and anger, choose Amethyst to place by your bed. That way, you can have meaningful dreams that aren't disturbed by bad feelings.
2. Moonstone: This crystal syncs you with the vibration of the Moon. What better crystal than Moonstone to help you feel calm and relaxed through the night? Place Moonstone near your bedside, under your pillow, or even on the windowsill of your bedroom to calm your mind into a deep slumber full of dreams and moonbeams.
3. Selenite: Selenite is another major Moon crystal, named after Moon Goddess Selene. It syncs you to the lunar vibrations of the night while also keeping your aura protected as you astral travel through your dreams. Selenite is sensitive so place it near your bed, rather than under the pillow, for safe and happy dreaming.
4. Lapis: This dark blue stone resembles the night sky, boasting golden Pyrite star inclusions. Lapis brings you twilight energy. It also opens your Third Eye chakra to clearer visions as you dream, adding a psychic element to your deep sleep.
5. Spiderweb Obsidian: This unique stone is a dream catcher, featuring a spiderweb pattern. If your dreams are eluding you, catch them with Spiderweb Obsidian. It is also one of the most protective stones out there, ready to keep you safe as you journey with your etheric body.
Truth be told, your dreams may already amazing. Perhaps recalling them in the morning is what's difficult for you. Crystals that can help you focus, jog your memory, and remember your dreams when you wake. They should be available for easy reach in the morning. Place these stones alongside your dream crystals and meteorites.
1. Fluorite: Known as the stone of "focus and concentration", you can clutch Fluorite first thing in the morning to help your mind focus and remember your dreams. Instead of being distracted by other things, Fluorite helps you remember your dreams while they are fresh.
2. Clear Quartz: Quartz in its translucent form brings you mental and spiritual clarity. It will help you remember your dream visions, and also bring clarity to their meanings. Do you have a lesson to learn from your dream? Quartz reveals all.
3. Serpentine: When you don't have time to instantly recall and record your dreams, Serpentine can help you remember them in the long run. It jogs regressive memories. Even if you're feeling fuzzy on the details of a recent dream, use Serpentine to bring forth those missing pieces of the puzzle.
Have you tried dreaming with Moldavite nearby? Are you more curious as to what you're capable of doing while asleep? Comment on the blog below.
Meanwhile, here are additional resources for you:
Don't forget to sign up for the Satin Crystals VIP Club for special insight, gemstone stories, and members-only specials on Moldavite.