Selenite Necklace Howling Wolf Radiant Moon Blue Sodalite Gems
Top up your healing energies with this powerful wolf necklace. Beaded with radiant Selenite and faceted Sodalite, this white and blue gemstone combination associates you with royalty. Let your inner wolf run free with this unique designer jewel.
DO YOU MATCH THIS WOLF NECKLACE?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this necklace is for you:
- The wolf is your spirit animal
- You want to balance your upper chakras
- Your aura needs healing
- You appreciate unique designer jewelry
- You love necklace that makes a statement
WHY WEAR THIS WOLF NECKLACE?
- No one you know will be wearing the same necklace as you
- You will glow under the faceted and luminous stones
- Unisex design makes it an eye-catching gift for both men and women
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each necklace is hand-beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
Physically fragile, but energetically powerful, Selenite is the stone used to seal the aura of energy leaks. Keep yourself protected in your shield of light with this brilliant gemstone. Along with the intuitive nature of Sodalite, the combination of healing crystals will keep you guarded and vigilant. Open your mind while protecting your energies with Sodalite and Selenite.
- Positive Affirmation: "I am regal like the mighty wolf"
- Primary Chakra: Crown Chakra, Third Eye Chakra
- Intentions: Meditation Crystals
Your new necklace is beaded with real Selenite and Sodalite gemstones. The Selenite is a translucent white stone polished into smooth, round-ish beads. The Sodalite is a blue and white stone faceted to brilliantly reflect the light. The natural stones are beaded with antiqued accent beads on a necklace featuring a wolf pendant with a rainbow Raku glow. The unique jewel is secured with a toggle clasp.
Metal: Copper-Plated Brass
Pendant Measures: 30x20mm
Clasp Measurements: 12mm
The mighty wolf represents our inner selves. Although we may now classify ourselves as civilized animals, the wolf helps us get in touch with our raw, primal nature. The wolf is a symbol of untamed freedom. Wear wolf jewelry to bring out this unbridled energy.
Gemstones: Selenite & Sodalite
Colors: White & Blue
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
Hardness: 2 & 5.5 - 6
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each bead will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
Selenite is especially fragile, do not place it in water.
All plated metals will oxidize and change colors naturally over time.
The rainbow raku on the ceramic pendant will fade over time.
Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry.
You could also store it in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you have any questions, comments or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.