Onyx Cufflinks Antique Bronze 12mm Natural Black Gemstone Pair
Take a trip into the stylish past and revive the cufflink trend. These sophisticated Black Onyx gemstones are a nostalgic nod to a time when fashion was king. Wear the polished stone cufflinks to your next ballroom dance, piano bar or formal affair.
WHY YOU NEED THESE CUFFLINKS
- Finally, get noticed and complimented for your attractive, eye-catching style.
- Say goodbye to fashion stress. Cufflinks easily accessorize your formal wear. They help you stand out at work, business meetings, weddings, and fancy dinners.
- No fumbling around: easily opens and closes with bullet back clasps.
- Be praised for your thoughtfulness and originality; gemstone cufflinks make unique gifts for both men and women.
- Feel good knowing you have support an eco-friendly American business. Each cufflink is assembled in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
WHO MATCHES THIS GEMSTONE
If you identify or aspire to any of these traits, these cufflinks are a match for you...
- Vintage Lovers
- Success Seekers
- Working Professionals
- Stylish Fashionistas
- Fan of the color Black
Black Onyx is the quiet support you need as you go about your day. Like an unobtrusive security guard, this stone is known for its protective energies. Keep your aura clean of criminals and increase your chances of a drama-free day with Black Onyx.
- Positive Affirmation: "I am your personal secret service agent"
- Primary Chakra: Root Chakra
- Intentions: Protection Crystals
- Birthstone: Horoscope Zodiac sign Leo
Your new cufflinks feature black Onyx stones which may or may not show subtle patterns. They are polished into domed, 12mm round cabochons and set in antiqued bronze, bullet-back cufflink metals. Easily flip the bullet clasps vertically to insert and horizontally to secure your double cuff shirts.
Size: 12mm inch
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each Onyx will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
Metal: Antiqued Bronze
Open Dimensions: 1.1 inches
Closed Dimensions: 0.9 inches
- All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
- The metals on this cufflink pair are antiqued but may still oxidize and change colors naturally over time.
- Store the cufflinks in the included signature Satin Crystals gift box.
- If there is a malfunction in the bullet-back clasp or the stones come loose over time, please contact us for a repair or replacement.
- Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Check our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Check our Return Policy.
If you like the look of these cufflinks, you'll also want to add the Antique Bronze Kyanite cufflinks to your collection.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Cufflinks Guide
- How to Wear Cufflinks
- Lifestyle ideas for Cufflinks
- Women can wear Cufflinks, Too
- Shop the Full Cufflinks Collection
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.