Amber Cluster Red Crystal Tree Mineral Genuine Healing Stone
This shiny yellow Amber is a snippet of sunshine that washes away the muddy mess in your life. The ancient treasure re-energizes your tired mental state by reminding you of what's important so you can let go of the baggage. The tree sourced mineral is polished and perfect for healing work, or can readily be transformed into jewelry. Cheer up and treat yourself to something delightful- you deserve it.
IS THIS AMBER FOR YOU?
If you embody one or more of these qualities, the gem is right for you:
- You are fascinated by Earth and history
- You need some relaxation vibes in your life right now
- A flowing Solar Plexus Chakra is better than a closed one, you think
- You like the best of the best, hence you choose Baltic Amber
- You love the feel of holding precious gemstones in your hand
Amber suspends time and helps relax you when you are feeling rushed. Those who are always on the go can benefit from Amber, as the mineral teaches you to stop and smell the flowers- enjoy life not by doing but by being. Your life gets better with Amber on your side to bring order to chaos.Learn more about Amber and watch the video.
- Positive Affirmation: "You are my sunshine"
- Intentions: Abundance Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Solar Plexus Chakra
BALTIC AMBER IS BEST IN THE WORLD
Your real and genuine gemstone is sourced from Poland. Baltic Amber is prized for its beauty, authenticity and ancient age boasting millions of years history. Amber is a lightweight petrified tree resin and may contain inclusions of flora, fauna or minerals. Baltic Amber is the best of the best.
AMBER USES & PLACEMENT
Feng Shui energy placement for this stone depends on which of the stone's power you want to focus on:
- Happiness: In purse, pocket, carried or worn
- Solar Plexus Healing: Healing room
- Earth Energy: Near plants, in the garden
- Relaxation: Bedroom
- Aesthetics: Displayed under a light as high-class art in your home or office
Always clean, charge and program new stones. Learn how to Crystal Care.
Amber is not technically a crystal, but it has been used as a gemstone since ancient times. Amber is commonly known as an organic gem.
Amber is a hardened resin from prehistoric trees. The ancient trees were like today’s pines and spruce trees. The different types of prehistoric trees created over 200 different types of Amber.
Learn more Fun Facts about Amber.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible to several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you have any questions, comments or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.