Amethyst Pendulum Necklace Carved Purple Gemstone Point Adjustable Length
This Amethyst necklace features a convertible design and doubles as a pendulum. The rich purple gemstone is ornately carved to bring you crystal healing energies while keeping you fashionably stylish. Wear the designer necklace on the go, during your healing sessions, or to your next group gathering. Why choose one, when you can have it all?
WHO MATCHES THIS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this Amethyst Pendulum Necklace is for you:
- You appreciate practical aesthetics
- You are drawn to the deep purple of Amethyst
- You could use some spiritual energy in your life
- You are into crystal healing fashion
- You need to gain access to your subconscious mind
WHY WEAR AMETHYST POINT NECKLACE?
- The necklace doubles as a pendulum.
- The necklace can be clasped at multiple lengths, from a standard necklace to a Y-necklace design.
- No fumbling with small clasps, the lobster claw clasp is large and in charge.
- The chain is thick but very lightweight, comfortable to wear all day.
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business. Each necklace is hand-beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Amethyst is associated with the spiritual world. This is where your Higher Self lives. Your Higher Self, like your subconscious, is where all the answers you have ever wondered lie. Work with Amethyst to develop your intuition at your Third Eye Chakra and open up a direct line of communication with the higher realms through your Crown Chakra.
Learn More About Amethyst and watch the video.
- Positive Affirmation: "I am your key to the metaphysical world"
- Intentions: Meditation Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Crown Chakra, Third Eye Chakra
- Birthstones: February
- Zodiac Stones: Capricorn, Pisces
Your new necklace features a carved point of dark purple Amethyst. The Amethyst gemstone may show white patches, iron inclusions, and other organic patterns. It hangs from a lightweight anodized aluminum curb chain and is secured with a silver-plated brass lobster claw clasp. The necklace can be clasped at 20 inches for a traditional look or up higher on the chain for a Y-necklace look. It can also be used as a pendulum for dowsing.
Necklace Length: 20 inches or shorter, depending on where you clasp it
Metal: Anodized Aluminum Chain, Silver-Plated Brass Clasp
Clasp Measurement: 20x12mm
Size: 1.4 x 0.6 inches (35 x 15mm)
Shape: Carved Point
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each Amethyst will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts. Amethyst is known to lose color in prolonged sunlight.
The plated metals will oxidize and change colors naturally over time. Do not tug on the chain or the links could come loose.
Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry. You could also store it in the Satin Crystals gift box that it will arrive in.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Amethyst Pendulum Necklace, you will love the Rich Amethyst Stretch Bracelet.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Amethyst Stone Meanings & Uses
- How to use Pendulums
- Your Necklace Guide
- Shop the Full Necklace Collection
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.