Black Floating Display Case Meteorite Gem Jewelry Crystal Box
You love your gems, jewelry, meteorites, and crystals. That's why you keep the smallest treasures safe in this attractive zero-gravity display box. It is perfect for showcasing little items like meteorite specimens, cabochons, cut jewels, rings, earrings, pendants, and more. In the floating case, your healing crystals become an instant work of art.
STYLE AND SIZES
Small: 2.75 x 2.75 inches outside (fits slim crystals up to 1.5 inches)
Medium: 3.5 x 3.5 inches (fits slim crystals up to 2.5 inches)
WHO NEEDS CRYSTAL CASES?
If any of these pertain to you, cases can benefit your life:
- You own meteorites, cabochons, tumbled stones, and other small gemstone treasures
- You want to give your crystals and jewelry the respect they deserve
- You like things looking neat, clean, and organized
- You want to gift a stone in an attractive box
- You love how the gems can float as though they defy gravity
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila, Ann, & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. See our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. See our Return Policy.
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.