Black Tourmaline Sodalite Necklace Faceted Formality with Flair
Formalwear doesn't have to make you yawn. This Black Tourmaline Sodalite necklace offers formality with a flair. Faceted gemstones of black and blue come to life with gold bead accents. Gain the protective and calming traits of these crystals while you look in tip-top shape. Nowhere special to go today? Your Tourmaline Sodalite necklace jives with jeans too!
DO YOU MATCH THIS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this necklace is for you:
- You enjoy dressing up
- You like the idea of having protection stones and calming stones together
- You like dark-colored gemstone jewelry
- You are a professional
- You are a fashion leader
WHY WEAR THIS TOURMALINE & SODALITE NECKLACE?
- Comes in multiple lengths for easy layering
- Ready to gift to all of the women in your life
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each necklace is hand-beaded in California, the USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Black Tourmaline will boost your energies when activated and repel negativity when asked. Use this protection stone when you are in a crowd, facing a nemesis, or having a dismal day.
Sodalite is a stone of mental balance. It balances your thoughts to align with a positive mind frame. Instead of aimless ideas, this healing stone is about making those ideas into reality. It is a stone of action and follow-through. Use Sodalite when you are feeling fruitless and need direction to manifest your goals.
- Positive Affirmation: "Never a dull moment with me"
- Primary Chakra: Root and Third Eye Chakras
- Intentions: Protection and Meditation Crystals
Sparkle in Tourmaline and Sodalite with your new genuine gemstone necklace. These are black Tourmaline and blue and white Sodalite polished into round beads and faceted to brilliantly reflect the light. The natural healing crystals are strung with gold capsule beads and secured with a gold-tone lobster claw clasp.
Gemstones: Tourmaline & Sodalite
Colors: Black & Blue
Size: 6-8mm gemstones.
Shape: Round faceted
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each bead will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
- All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
- Selenite is especially fragile, do not place it in water.
- All plated metals will oxidize and change colors naturally over time.
- The rainbow raku on the ceramic pendant will fade over time.
- Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry.
- You could also store it in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
- Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila, Lisa, and Ann Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.