Mookaite Jasper Necklace Designer Luscious Dark Wild Side Garnet
Indulge yourself with this awestriking necklace of Mookaite Jasper and luscious Red Garnet. Show off your wild side, while maintaining grounded energy. This designer necklace is the perfect piece to help you make a splash at the hottest party, command respect at work, or simply flaunt your fearless style at the trendiest bars. All eyes are on you, wild child!
WHO MATCHES THIS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this Jasper & Garnet necklace is for you:
- You want to spice up your wardrobe with an awe-inspiring accessory
- You've been overworked and overstressed
- You value action over empty words
- You need some grounding energy in your life
- You are looking for stones that boost your health
WHY WEAR THIS JASPER & GARNET NECKLACE?
- Enjoy a statement look in one piece of marvelous jewelry
- No fumbling with small clasps, the lobster claw is large and in charge
- Feel the satisfying weight of genuine gemstones directly on your skin
- Flip the necklace for a different Mookaite Jasper pendant pattern.
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business. Each necklace is hand-beaded in California, the USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Mookaite Jasper is the fun friend you always wished you had. It has charming, magnetic energy, full of life and wonder. Mookaite Jasper calls to your soul and draws out your spontaneous side. It reminds you to take advantage of all the great journeys your life has to offer.
Dark Red Garnet beckons you to indulge in the sweet cherry pie. A booster of health, Garnet makes sure your Root Chakra is full of vitality and balanced for stamina. This stone gives you the physical energy to maintain an active lifestyle.
- Positive Affirmation: "I am always up for new adventures"
- Intentions: Grounding Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Root Chakra
Your new necklace features a Mookaite Jasper pendant strung with Red Garnet beads. The Mookaite Jasper is a naturally patterned stone that may show purple, red, gray or pink tones. It is polished into a smooth pear pendant and wrapped in a gunmetal spiral bail. The big pendant hangs from a necklace beaded with dark red Garnet and silver-plated brass accent beads. The necklace is secured with a large silver-plated lobster claw clasp.
Metal: Silver Plated Brass
Measurements: Silver beads 3-6mm, Clasp 18x12mm
Gemstones: Jasper, Garnet
Colors: Red, Gray, Purple, Pink
Size: 2 x 1.3 inch pendant, 9-10mm garnets
Shape: Pear, Roundish
Origin: Australia, India
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each bead will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
All plated metals will oxidize and change colors naturally over time.
Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing it to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry. You could also home it in the Satin Crystals gift box that it will arrive in.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Lisa, Sheila, and Ann Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.